Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2006, 06:36 AM

Morning everyone, happy Friday!

Morning one and all. Sounds very quiet out there today. Hopefully yesterdays weather has moved on as it was wild
Quiet weekend here, think it's time to put the tree up. Cassie has her whole head buried under the duvet, wish I could do the same.
Have a good day everyone.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2006, 06:56 AM
Morning!
Haven't dared look out of the window yet!
My eye is getting more swollen...hoorah. The only good point is that the swelling subsided yesterday, it's just swollen up in the night. I think my body is screaming..'more sleep' and sealing my eyes shut.
Time to start wrapping gifts today. Will also be taking Saturn to Tescos! The joy of him is that I don't have to lead walk him on the roads while he recuperates from his castration!!!! Hoorah!!!
Have a good one everyone!
Axxxxxx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2006, 07:19 AM
Good Morning Jackie.I think the angel is trying to make her way very slowly down the bed clothes. Good Morning Ailsa, hope your Tesco trip goes well, a very smell infested day for the wee chap.
Have little kitten Layla at the vets this morning for her little op (worried mum here) and the builders are coming (didnt come yesterday due to weather) to sort out a play area for the dogs. See Im just going to be a tea lady today
Have a happy friday everyone. Putting my christmas tree up tonight, actually excited about that.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2006, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Morning!
Haven't dared look out of the window yet!
My eye is getting more swollen...hoorah. The only good point is that the swelling subsided yesterday, it's just swollen up in the night. I think my body is screaming..'more sleep' and sealing my eyes shut.
Time to start wrapping gifts today. Will also be taking Saturn to Tescos! The joy of him is that I don't have to lead walk him on the roads while he recuperates from his castration!!!! Hoorah!!!
Have a good one everyone!
Axxxxxx
Morning A, hope the eye gets better. Have a good day

Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Good Morning Jackie.I think the angel is trying to make her way very slowly down the bed clothes. Good Morning Ailsa, hope your Tesco trip goes well, a very smell infested day for the wee chap.
Have little kitten Layla at the vets this morning for her little op (worried mum here) and the builders are coming (didnt come yesterday due to weather) to sort out a play area for the dogs. See Im just going to be a tea lady today
Have a happy friday everyone. Putting my christmas tree up tonight, actually excited about that.
Morning Laura, good luck at the vets. Enjoy the tea lady duties
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Morning everyone
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2006, 08:20 AM
Morning all, Hoping for a quieter day here today..in every way. Eldest daughter fell down flight of stairs at work yesterday, carrying full tray of tea coffee etc. ..knocked herself out, scalded arm, fractured cheekbone and lots of bruising! Taken to casualty but she went back to work afterwards! Looks a mess today but she is going into work again.
Anyway have a good (and safe) day everyone
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Morning everyone
Morning Carole

Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Morning all, Hoping for a quieter day here today..in every way. Eldest daughter fell down flight of stairs at work yesterday, carrying full tray of tea coffee etc. ..knocked herself out, scalded arm, fractured cheekbone and lots of bruising! Taken to casualty but she went back to work afterwards! Looks a mess today but she is going into work again.
Anyway have a good (and safe) day everyone
Morning, hope your daughter is ok, bless her.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2006, 08:25 AM
Morning WH,quiet here too today thank goodness may get a decent walk.
Hope the eye gets better soon Ramble,good luck at the vets with your kitten Luz,and hope you Daughter is ok,MR,what a brave girl going back to work so quickly.
Have a good day everyone.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Morning Jackie, morning all!

Very calm, and quite mild out very different to yesterday!

Having a dressed rehearsal this morning, the dress rehearsel is Monday morning. The difference is today the children do it the first time in full costume with props and if it gets to excitable we don't mind as it gets it over before a proper dress rehearsal!

Happy Friday!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Morning Jackie

Morning All

still cold and very windy here

well today is the day i make a even bigger fool of myself and dress us as a elf for the pensioners christmas party
is going to be a very long day but very rewarding too

then tomorrow i have to do it all again for the childrens party

hope you all have a good day
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >