Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
egroeg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2013, 03:07 PM

What use is a roll over?

Most tricks are just for fun but today I found a roll over trick very handy. Zoe, our Lab got jumped on by a filthy, muddy boxer. (Amazing weather, we have snow and soft mud) I took her to some virgin snow and asked for roll overs. Clean as a whistle with muddy imprints left in the snow
JazzyJ
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Wish I could get Archie to do rollovers after he has rolled in fox poo! Good job there are wipes in the car....hopefully he will grow out of it?
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 04:37 PM
It's funny I've just done this with Bandit after Malcolm rolled him in chicken poo! I had never thought to use it like that until my walk just now then I come on here and find there's someone else who thinks like me
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Now if I could swathe Bella in sticky tape and get her to rollover all the furniture - she could remove all the little Bella hairs from it!
JazzyJ
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Now if I could swathe Bella in sticky tape and get her to rollover all the furniture - she could remove all the little Bella hairs from it!
Now that sounds like a plan!. Archie sheds continually so any ideas for de-hairing clothes etc worth a go
egroeg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Now that's a good idea
egroeg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Wyrekin View Post
It's funny I've just done this with Bandit after Malcolm rolled him in chicken poo! I had never thought to use it like that until my walk just now then I come on here and find there's someone else who thinks like me
Great minds think alike

Obedience is just tricks to a dog, so they say so it follows that tricks are just obedience, impressive though
miz66
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2013, 12:44 AM
I got my Chihuahua to do roll overs but he now thinks half way he gets a belly rub, bless him.
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2013, 06:42 AM
Originally Posted by egroeg View Post
Most tricks are just for fun but today I found a roll over trick very handy. Zoe, our Lab got jumped on by a filthy, muddy boxer. (Amazing weather, we have snow and soft mud) I took her to some virgin snow and asked for roll overs. Clean as a whistle with muddy imprints left in the snow
Hey! Thanks! finally I can understand the sense of teaching your dog roll overs!
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2013, 06:45 AM
great idea!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >