View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Yes, time does pass more quickly as you get older I find!!!

Six weeks eh? That really is not very long in the scheme of things because back when Bitz had hers done it was a total of three months........the vet kept moving the wretched goal posts

I will be thinking of you anyway.
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Yes, time does pass more quickly as you get older I find!!!

Six weeks eh? That really is not very long in the scheme of things because back when Bitz had hers done it was a total of three months........the vet kept moving the wretched goal posts

I will be thinking of you anyway.
Yeah doesn't seem long but the vet said 3-4 days complete bed rest, then very gentle walks or limps around the garden on lead for a few minutes if she's ok with that after a few days extend it by a few mins . . . . .
She'll be lame for about 4-6 weeks then just a matter of gradually building her back up again but we'll see how she goes not going to work to timescales I'll work to how she is but without overdoing it obviously

Thanks fo the vibes - and thanks to everyone for their vibes too, she's gotta be OK with all these winging their way to her - These Dogsey vibes are magic
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 11:28 PM
She will be fine in no time at all, and so will you. It's just the waiting for the op that is the difficult thing isn't it.

Good luck both of you, and keep us posted on how you are doing.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3