View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I guess i just don't get why you would post a link without even commenting on it?? It almost feels like spam
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 09:33 PM
My dog had samonella, campylobactor and e-coli.......and at the time he was fed dry 'mac' food.

My dogs have never been healthier since they were switched to raw and they have never had none of the above since.

Hygene is more important with feeding raw to protect yourself.

Oh and freezing the meat first kills off this bacteria!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
I guess i just don't get why you would post a link without even commenting on it?? It almost feels like spam
I agree... it always seems 'odd' to me...
sandymere
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I agree... it always seems 'odd' to me...
Perhaps the link is self explanatory within the context of the discussion, why gild the lily?
Perhaps if you commented on the links rather than me it would help to keep the discussion on topic .

Jet you did not answer, do you feel the link is relevant to this thread, if so why question it, if not how is it not?
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by sandymere View Post
Perhaps the link is self explanatory within the context of the discussion, why gild the lily?
Perhaps if you commented on the links rather than me it would help to keep the discussion on topic .

Jet you did not answer, do you feel the link is relevant to this thread, if so why question it, if not how is it not?
If you can't be bothered to comment then why should we?
sandymere
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
If you can't be bothered to comment then why should we?
As I just said its not about being bothered rather the relevance!

Now have you something on subject to add rather than trying to make straw men to fight???

Straw men are ever the last resort, those that are unable to attack the veracity of the content posted instead attack the poster or how its posted.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by sandymere View Post

IMO, the point of a forum is DISCUSSION. Sure of course you can post links to back up your POV, but I just do not understand coming on to post a link but not actually say anything??

The relevance of the link is neither here nor there.

What was the point of you posting it? Just to show that somebody somewhere has done a study on bacterial load in dogs? So what?

I wish when I'm backing up my scientific arguement at work I could just post a link instead of actually explaining myself!!!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 07:22 PM
IMO, the point of a forum is DISCUSSION. Sure of course you can post links to back up your POV, but I just do not understand coming on to post a link but not actually say anything??

The relevance of the link is neither here nor there.

What was the point of you posting it? Just to show that somebody somewhere has done a study on bacterial load in dogs? So what?

I wish when I'm backing up my scientific arguement at work I could just post a link instead of actually explaining myself!!!
I can just imagine me handing in a 3,000 word essay to my Uni lecturer comprising purely of links!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
I can just imagine me handing in a 3,000 word essay to my Uni lecturer comprising purely of links!
I know, I can just picture someone's Thesis - "An Investigation into Raw Fed Dogs..." then you open it and it's just one page full of links
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-03-2012, 07:57 PM
I know, I can just picture someone's Thesis - "An Investigation into Raw Fed Dogs..." then you open it and it's just one page full of links
Or vast tracts of cut and paste without any acknowledgements given as to from where they were copied...
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >