View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 01:58 PM
I have three - a cat on my back, a chain with charms on my foot (my sons and OH picked the charms to represent themselves). My latest one is L in Egyptian Heiroglyphics, which is a lion, its on my wrist

Love the idea of your GH's numbers MonkeyDonkey
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Pictures please, these sound fab!
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 03:17 PM
OOOh yes would love some piccies people.. plllleeeeaasssseee!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 05:29 PM
im wanting a tatoo - ment to get one done ages ago but never actually got round to it

i was thinking stars/butterfly.. but id now rather have something written on me... this girl had one on her that said "never forgotten" - think that sums me up tbh so id love something like that - but written in another language!
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Confession time............. I have 6.
The most recent one is on my left foot, it's 4 paw prints, designed by my daughter to represent each of the dogs who have lived in my life.
The others are scattered around my body, one on my lower back, one on each upper arm, one on my chest, one on my belly. I would love a little one on my wrist but bf isn't keen on tats. Lol, he never notices them any more tho.
there is a web site called tattoo johnny, it has loads of designs and you can buy the template to take to your artist.

The idea of having your GH tats isn't sad, it's important to you and that's what tats are for imho.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Thanks for all your replies.

I've just found some brilliant ones on the tattoo johnny website, thanks skjerstad.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by grommit View Post
Thanks for all your replies.

I've just found some brilliant ones on the tattoo johnny website, thanks skjerstad.
No bother, let us see what you choose and I might show you mine, as they say lol
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 09:25 PM
a good friend of mine has loads of tats. but her new one has a story attached. she had to have a kidney removed she had cancer in it (luckily all clear now) anyway shes going to have done around where her kidney should be is "some bar$tard has nicked my kidney" (sorry if the swear word upsets anyone. but i think its a great idea
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 09:28 PM
forgot to say im after another tattoo . i want my husbands and my names done in Chinese some where on me. ive got 2 a dream catcher on 1 arm. and on the other arm i have a memorial butterfly, with my dear friends name on it, she passed away in may. and had it done a couple of days after she died.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 09:48 AM
OOOH Im thinking of having another tattoo...I want to get some script writing on my ribs that goes round to my side....I want it to say 'Love Family Trust' I think!!

I have a star on my lower back and a flower design going up my thigh!!! xxxxx
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >