hoi!
taxed
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by minky
what if your 4 x 4 has low emmissions?
This was exactly what me and hubbs were talking about. We check the emmission output on the x-trail when we were looking around at vehicles. A lot of the newer 4x4's are really low....lower in fact than some of the mpv's and older smaller cars.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Alfiemoon
This was exactly what me and hubbs were talking about. We check the emmission output on the x-trail when we were looking around at vehicles. A lot of the newer 4x4's are really low....lower in fact than some of the mpv's and older smaller cars.
I know! What's the gov's problem?? They are quite happy to let us fill our gas guzzlers up and hit us with more tax aren't they! grrrrrr
Alfiemoon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by minky
I know! What's the gov's problem?? They are quite happy to let us fill our gas guzzlers up and hit us with more tax aren't they! grrrrrr
Exacta-mundo.....just like the ciggies..taxed to the hilt buying them and now they want to charge smokers for using the NHS when its the smoker tax being used towards the NHS (I'm a non smoker by the way) ..Charge us loads to fill our toys (80p in the £1 goes to gulpin Gordon) ...then try and road tax us off the road BUT they can't afford for us not to be driving!!!!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 08:22 PM
bu this is always the way - like they would neve completelt ban smoking, they would never ban cars, coz how else would they afford their barbados holiday and walpaper at £150 quid a roll!!!!!!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 09:37 PM
just wondering on how much our little car will cost in tax, its a fiat panda, 750cc. had bigger motor bikes in the past
Catmelodian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-03-2006, 03:48 AM
Like all of Gordy's budgets (and those of his predecessors) it's all smoke and mirrors; the bottom line is that we'll all be just that little bit worse off overall.

But as someone has already pointed out, the Magners cider and that lovely, inexpensive, buscuity Tesco Champagne remains unchanged. Large ones all round ...whahey!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Catmelodian

But as someone has already pointed out, the Magners cider and that lovely, inexpensive, buscuity Tesco Champagne remains unchanged. Large ones all round ...whahey!
a man after my own heart!!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by Catmelodian

Oh thats okay then - I like cider
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12