Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2014, 07:00 AM

Morning dogsey daily thread friday boxing day

Morning everyone hope you all had a good nights rest ready for another day of merriment. Sadly Sara goes home this afternoon but will be back for further merriment on my birthday which is Sunday. Have a good day all.
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-12-2014, 07:19 AM
Morning. Ready for round two
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Morning
We having family round later for a buffet tea
So will need to tidy round at some point when I can be bothered to move
See you all later
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Morning everyone, Amber is whining to go out and it is still not properly light out there, must be the type of weather it is .......not nice! Have a good day all, stay safe, warm and dry and above all well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Morning all, seconds out, ding ding, round two!
Not cooking today, cold meats, salad etc and Celia is coming in for lunch.
First I have to clear up yesterdays mess! Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2014, 09:06 AM
Morning all. Very chilly here.
A day of catch up tv today and like you Nippy Jen cold meats etc., and picking food all day.
Eldest brother is off to visit mum today Gill popped in yesterday with her son. Gill said she seemed brighter yesterday makes me now wonder has the Dr. got it wrong and she will pull through this episode like she has done all the others in previous years.
My poor nerves are shot to bits not sure how many false alarms of mums I can take too.
Have a restful day today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2014, 09:39 AM
Oh dear Lynn, the waiting and uncertainty is dreadful isn't it? You cannot relax or concentrate on anything else.
Sending you huge hugs xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Afternoon all.

Lovely and sunny here so warm outside but cold indoors. I really need to get a couple of things from the macolet but dare not leave Pereg as I am on major seizure watch after her terrible episode yesterday, so I will have to do without until Sunday - assuming she will be OK by then.

Hope everyone has a good Boxing Day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Nice quiet day here - I hope. I rolled over and went back to sleep this morning, so its all running later than normal, girls will be off out with me in a while, not raining, dry and cold. There is a snow warning later on, I'll be back in front of the fire by then though. Was hoping to watch a film or something this afternoon, can't see anything on that I fancy, not looked at all the channels yet though. Lynn, hope that your mum decides one way or another very soon, as you are on pins, and it would be nice if you could relax slightly. I had turkey butties for tea last night, and will have them for lunch as well, then it's gone. Feeling very very lazy, but girls didn't go out yesterday, they don't seem to have noticed actually, so they will need a walk round. Pity the river is so high it would have been a lot better to have been able to let them have a run on there, as it is Keshi will have yet another walk where she is on a line, but it is safer for her and any poor little dogs out there she decides to 'play' with and suffocate lol Have a lovely day everyone with your turkey leftovers, I think turkey butties are the best part but even they can get a bit boring after the 2nd day of them
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Hello
Just got back from the sales,it was brill,left at 5am Didn't spend all of it,I was a good girl
Boxing Day all the men go to the pub here.OH will be heading in shortly,then I'll get to relax,maybe watch a movie
(( hugs)) LYNN,thinking of you and your family xx
Raining here The Princess will have to wait for her dander
See ya later
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »