Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2014, 06:44 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Again.
Morning everyone. Up early today to see Gorden off once again, today was meant to be a later start than the last couple of weeks but one of his students needs some attention so he had to slip that in his diary so another early start.
Frosty out there but feeling surprisingly mild.

Usual here today get back into the swing of it being just Dillon and me till Friday evening, housework and washing.

Eileen I hope Lacey gets on ok today stitches come out don't they ?
Sally sorry to hear Jimmi was in the wars yesterday on his walk. I hope the eye is better today and doesn't need a vet visit.
Bev sorry to hear that Leo didn't work out for Ash and Charly.
Meg I hope you are feeling better today and that the roof will soon be sorted. Fingers crossed for dry weather till it is.
Wishing everyone who has been or still is poorly better.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 07:21 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Surprisingly the Thames has risen slightly but until I walk down to the road I had no idea what the Bourne is doing. I'm off to Painshill Park this morning to meet my friend with her two Greys which I'm really looking forward to.

For all of you with dire weather today, keep warm and safe.

Lynn That's a shame that Gorden had to go off earlier than expected. Enjoy your day and speak later.
Sally poor Jimmi and poor you I do hope its looking better this morning.

I hope any poorlies are feeling better today.
See you later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2014, 07:24 AM
Morning Jenny. Enjoy your walk today and I hope the river levels do not rise any more and start to subside now.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 07:29 AM
Hey there folks

Aw Dillon will miss his Dad Lynn.

Very quick post this morning, best get my behind out of bed, got to go to work.

Going to go see a vivarium tonight for George. George is moving to Davie's room, but we can't do anything till the weekend cause we need to get some stuff out of his room in order to fit it in. If I can talk Brian into getting rid of the chair in Davie's room cause at the moment it is used for Davie to chuck stuff on. It's ridiculous.

Anyway, best get moving. See you all later
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 07:32 AM
Morning Lynn, Jenny and all

Work all day for me and then home to pick Lyla up and take her for her final post spay check at the vets.
Here is a pic of her once she finally calmed down last night and come for cuddles with mummy.

Jenny, enjoy your walk

Lynn hopefully Friday will come quickly as the weekends go by far to fast don't they.

Hope everyone else ok
Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2014, 07:32 AM
Morning Lorraine. Good luck with getting rid of the chair and installing a vivarium.
Why do chairs demand stuff gets put on them ? Its very annoying.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 07:46 AM
Morning Lynn, Jenny and everyone

Home alone again then Lynn, but it soon passes doesn't it. I don't bother getting up now when Dave goes, nor does Zena I hear the front door closing at 6 but that's it, I'm off again, it feels like the middle of the night atm.

Enjoy your walk with your greyhound friend Jenny, and I hope you aren't faced with more water when you go to get the car out. Make the most of it, cos there's a lot more to come this week I'm afraid.

Sally, I do hope Jimmi's eye has recovered this morning, maybe some cold tea on it might help? These cats are becoming quite a nightmare for you, along with everything else

My morning walks are becoming a bit of a chore rather than a pleasure. I might check out the tide times and see if we can get down the beach this morning. I am actually allowed on Hastings beach this time of year, we haven't walked along there, so if the tide's right, I shall just go down to my beach instead of driving over to St Leonards. Anything's better than all this mud.

A day to myself, might get the ironing done and have a potter day at home, don't fancy going out to the shops, feel like unwinding a bit today.

Had a fab week-end with Dave, he's been a lot more relaxed since he has somebody interested in the business, and this week, he can give them his accounts, so they could take things further, I really hope so. Dave said how he dreads Monday mornings now, and that's not good is it.

Hope everyone else is ok along with the doglets, and I'll catch you later, enjoy your day cos I think the sun will be shining on us today, or so they tell me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Morning Bev good luck with the post op check up. Judging by her mad behaviour i would think she would be ok. One day she will be as soppy as she is in those pictures all the time. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Morning Helena yes home alone again. As you say soon get use to it by this evening I will be back into the swing of it.
I hope you manage to get too the beach and have a drier walk. Definitely make the most of today's sun by Wednesday we are in for another good soaking possibly into the weekend.
I have everything crossed this potential purchaser Dave has lined up snaps up the business when they see the accounts so Dave can wave goodbye to his stress.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 08:29 AM
I've just driven up the road to see what is happening. The Bourne hasn't risen at all which is wonderful but very strange as the Bourne's level is totally down to the height of the Thames as it runs in to the Thames There is water over the road but nothing I can't drive through but I certainly won't be walking the dogs through it any time soon. I think we'll be on edge until we know how Tuesday night and Wednesday's deluge effect us.

Lore We have a settee in our bedroom and we never sit on it as it is used to throw clothes on (not by me I hasten to add. Good luck sorting the vivarium for George and hopefully he'll move up in to Davie's room next weekend.
Bev Lovely photos of Lyla .... she's grown so much ..... where has that weeny kitten gone Have a good week workwise. I always think of you when I see my friend's greys ..... you must miss Lily and Kyiro .
Helena I hope you enjoy you sandy walk if you manage to get down on the seafront today .... anything is better than mud . It sounds as though you've had a fun weekend with Dave and sorry he's feeling down but possibly most of the people going off to work on a Monday are feeling down too ... I know I use to get the 'Monday Blues'. Enjoy your day.

See you all after lunch. Our wood-burning stove should arrive today ... we are hoping it does before the roads have too much water on, otherwise they'll just drive off with out attempting to deliver it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2014, 08:41 AM
Glad the Bourne seems to be remaining Jenny. Lets hope it drops a bit so that Wednesdays downpours don't add to the already dreadful conditions.
Hope that stove arrives.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »