Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SimkasMom
New Member!
Female 

02-04-2011, 06:16 PM

Naughty Boys!

Hey All, It's Simak barking hello! Hope all you hoomans and dogs are having a grrreat weekend. We got loooootttttssss of snow at our house, and I have already been outside playing in it and getting all snowy. This is probably the best photo of me. Hopefully, our lawn will be that color again soon!

My friend Max the Saint Bernard came over to visit today. My Grammy is doggysitting us until Mommy and her friend get back later tonight.

Well, max and I were outside when Grammy arrived. We finished our playing and came back in to greet her. As soon as we got inside, Max and I could smell something yummy. We followed the smell under the kitchen table and found these:

MMMmmmm!!!!!! NEW NIKES!!!! Grammy sure brought Max and I a yummy chewy treat for this afternoon!!! Now both Max and I are shoe hounds. We love new sneakers more than any other treat in thhe whole world. Well, we tried to have a taste, but unfortunately, we were too big to fit under the table We waited and waited for what seemed an eternity for Mommy to FINALLY leave and for Grammy to leave the table and go into the libbingroom.
As soon as she sat down and could not get away, Max and I made our "sneak" attack! All that squishy white leather is SOOOOOO delicious!! Max chewed the left one, and I chewed the right!

We finally tugged 'em off her feet and dragged 'em over to our blanket where we plan on eating them all up for an afternoon snack!!!!

Wow, maybe if we are lucky Mommy and her friend will be out late, and Max and I can finish eating up the yummy new nikes for dessert after supper too!!!!!! Well, got to get back to work, Max is much bigger than be and can eat quicker, so I want to make sure he does not take the sneaker I am eating too!!!

Bye

Simka
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Lol, someone is going to have tummy ache
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Two lovely dogs!!! Those shoes are going to take a bit of digesting though