View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bonio
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Rawhide chews mainly. I get biggish ones and throw them away before they get to a size she may try and swallow whole. She does not chew much though so normally its thrown away because it gone beyond filth.

Antos sticks which she loves

She does not chew any toys

Also enjoys twigs on walks and pulling the fluffy woolly stuff out of the lounge rug. Does not eat it just places it a little pile. My hand and ears also favourites when excited.

Have never tried pigs ears and all the other stuff like that. The rawhide makes me feel sick enough to look at.
gaznweebeasties
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-04-2007, 09:10 AM
jaeger has a thing about chewing the cat but aside from that we get cows knuckles coz they last for ages
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 09:19 AM
china like rawhide bones... or rolledup envelopes....she wont touch paper, magazines etc unless its rolled up....
any chewable balls generally end up in peices within a few minutes...

and most recent discovery is leylandi branches......

Alex
xx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 09:30 AM
My sons foot, well he sort of mouths it really, which is so tickly it makes my son giggle like a girl, and of course Jack thinks he's doing good, and pleasing him, and does it all the more, other than that, lumps out of my lawn
Niknak
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Diesel likes all of the usual stuff - nyla bones, raw hide chews, raw bones but if we don't keep our eyes on him he loves slippers, teddies, socks, toys (tractors are his favourite) etc. etc. etc.
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 01:28 PM
For the first time in my life I can say nothing, Dax is the first dog I've had who loves toys plays with toys & doesn't destroy them I have a squeaky I bought at Christmas that still squeaks. My previous record for a toy still squeaking was 2 hours.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 04:17 PM
All my lot like plastic bottles. i replace them on a regular basis and check them daily for sharp bits. i tend to put a few biccy's in each bottle so they have to work for their treats. Maggie also likes all cardboard so she has them before they go in the recylce bin. i give them all rawhide as they love it and they have ice cubes and frozen kongs in the summer.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Lady likes footballs rubber& bones , skye likes her rubber rings and my watering cans , my socks bras knickers ,shoes , and just about anything her and beau aint allowed theyll manage to pinch and chew
lotsforus
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2007, 04:57 PM
I bought some raw hide bones today and they were a hit.
He was still chewing when I came home a hour later.
I thought they might fight over them but it seems the other two weren't fussed with them.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Those rope toys are great. She chews away and gets a dental flossing at the same time.

Stuffed kongs,chews,bones,soft toys,any sort of treat....
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2