Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 06:56 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 15th October

Good morning everyone, halfway through October already where do the weeks go?

Looks as if it might be a better day today, the sun is up already.

Have a good day everyone stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 07:01 AM
Morning Moyra. Yes it is hard to believe that we are half way through October already. Start back to puppy training today for seven weeks which I know will fly by and then we are at the end of November. Sad to think we all wonder about time going by. Not to bad here today weatherwise. So hopefully if it stays dry Sara and I will go to Worthing for a mooch in the shops and have a spot of lunch time therapy after meeting all the puppies for their first time. Have a good day and everyone else to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2016, 07:42 AM

Who called me ?

Have you noticed that you put on the same left/right shoe first every time? I happened to have one of my weird thoughts yesterday and came up with this . Same with anything that goes on/over any limb it is always the same side first.

Now try putting on the other first and see how difficult it is
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 08:11 AM
Good morning everyone

I know Moyra where does the time go

Hope training goes well Brenda and enjoy your mooch and lunch.

Dull but quite warm here today. Nothing planned so I may just hoe the weeds out of the veg plot and tidy round the sprout plants - I know how to do excitement

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2016, 09:23 AM
Horrid morning here, very cold rain, almost the forerunner to sleet, at the moment. Hoping it passes over to somewhere else and we get the promised warm weekend. Going nowhere until it bucks it's ideas up
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Morning everyone,
Lauryn just gone off on her driving lesson, Tony gone to help his mum with some furniture moving, she's bought some new draws. I'm going to work at 12
Quite a grey morning here, I was hoping it would be nice so I could peg washing out
I don't blame you TW. Stay put
Lovely photo Tweed
Brenda- enjoy training and then lunch
Sue enjoy the gardening, if you fancy a change you can come sort my garden, that would keep you busy
Morning Moyra, time flies doesn't it, hope you have a good day
Right another cuppa I think
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 09:44 AM
Morning all!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 10:30 AM
I have just received a letter to that the gynaecologist has received the histology following my recent gynaecological procedure and he is pleased to report that the polyps and biopsies taken from the lining of the womb have all shown benign features only. This is obviously good news and means that I do not require and further treatment. That's a relief!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2016, 11:21 AM
Thank goodness, Moyra, you must feel so relieved
I think my lazy morning needs to come to an end. It looks like the rain has stopped and I'll get the girls out, it's Saturday so won't be going far, probably take some on the river
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 12:38 PM
It is quite nice here now so I hope it is like that there so the girls can get their walk and a swim for those that do.
I wonder how Griff is today, hope she is feeling much brighter. Hope Brenda's new class has done well today.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >