Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by Amber08071 View Post
It helps me cope getting through the winter, I absolutely dislike winter........

I have to admit, I love twinkly tree lights, could live with them forever...:smt002
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2006, 02:40 PM
I don`t put up a tree. With nine mogs, one flickery lights obsessed doglet and one who is partially sighted and would freak at the bits on a tree, I doubt if I`d be able to complete putting one up let alone it staying intact for more than an hour :smt044
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
I don`t put up a tree. With nine mogs, one flickery lights obsessed doglet and one who is partially sighted and would freak at the bits on a tree, I doubt if I`d be able to complete putting one up let alone it staying intact for more than an hour :smt044
Know what you mean...our old BC (now not with us anymore ) took to sitting down under the tree one year... Disaster!!!!!!!
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Mine is usually the week before then down bu 12 th night,,
allthough over the last few years since daughter has gotten older i tend to decorate the study window more now , full animated scene , we have large deep sills so the moving santas etc go in there and it looks good from the outside , we usually get all the kiddies stopping and looking for ages.
Huggles
b-eye
Amber08071
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post

I have to admit, I love twinkly tree lights, could live with them forever...:smt002
Yes me too, I like the first snow and snow for Christmas day, and then thats it, it can go ahead and melt after that...
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Mine goes up on the first of December and comes down on the 2nd of January

I can't wait to put my tree up I've seen all the supermarkets with thiers up, and I'm now sulking coz I'm not allowed to do the same thing

I'm so excited about christmas I'm worse than the kids I can't wait for the big day I spent 13 years having every christmas day ruined by my ex starting an arguement, that I never really looked forward to it Now I'm rid of that jackass, I can finally enjoy it

40 days to go and counting Woooohoooo :smt026 :smt026
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2006, 09:30 PM
I put mine up in mid December and take it down in March!!!!!!!!Only joking it comes down on the 12th night. I hate taking down and putting up my tree, I have loads and loads of clear glass tree ornaments and they are all individually wrapped/boxed, it takes me hours to do!! Then I have all of my dog ornaments to box up and put away and all my Christmas ornaments to unbox and put out - it's a nightmare really! Every year I say I'm not putting one up and every year up it goes!!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-11-2006, 09:35 PM
We put ours up on the first weekend in december, it comes down on the 3rd-4th jan, i cant wait to see how Skye is with it this year.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-11-2006, 09:35 PM
lol-i dont bother putting up any decorations let alone a tree! I just havent ever bothered despite growing up in a really chrismassy orientated family!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2006, 09:38 PM
aww steve thats a shame i was going to dress myself up in my miss santas outfit for you
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >