Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2013, 06:51 PM

Another row in the park

Just went to walk my dog whos not great at dogs off lead approaching him, took into park 100yrds from my house, I allways hover at gate, to see who's is there, as mines not good if theres a dog off lead who I don't know I walk back out.

Two staffs off lead one a very big staff poss something else, both suddenly start to charge towards us, so I leave the park and promptly , very promptly walk away I don't want to risk a fight. the couple scream at their dog as its trying to chase us.

ten minutes later I bump into them, and the women starts screaming that her dog could of run into the road, I explained I didn't want a possible fight and she still wouldn't accept it, I explained I have every right to walk in and out of a park but no! a full scale ruck just what I needed after a relaxing weekend away, I don't enjoy walking my dog anymore .
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Well that sounds like their fault entirely. Can you find a better place to walk, we used to avoid parks like the plague when we had unfriendly dogs, it's quite relaxing walking them now we have two who love everyone and everything.
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Mad, I don't blame you
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Im really fed up over this, my house is 80 yrds approx. from park, hence I go there but accept dogs are off lead and If I don't like it then I go, otherwise its walking on busy roads which again is fine, I allways check the park for familiar faces etc, but this women today I hadn't seen before, and I feel brow beaten when I hadn't done anything wrong now im at home festering!!!!! does that make sense I feel like ive taken a bashing when I feel I did nothing wrong?
prettyposhpets
New Member!
Female 

01-04-2013, 07:11 PM
What an awful woman! Sounds like she cannot control her own dogs, so taking it out on you... hope you can find another place to walk your dogs
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Thanks for your replies, I love dogs and try to avoid any possible problems, really upset by this x
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 07:32 PM
O my god how the hell does she think she has any right to have a go at you!!!

Honestly people sometimes!!! Give me dogs anyday!!

Don't even give it a second thought!!! I would have had two words for that person!! Honestly that can of thing makes my blood boil!!
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Thanks ladies, its sometimes nice to know others are there that understand if that makes sense.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by anonymousone View Post
I explained I have every right to walk in and out of a park but no! a full scale ruck just what I needed after a relaxing weekend away, I don't enjoy walking my dog anymore .
Of course you have that right, imagine the situation if you'd just entered the park and your mobile rang and you were called home urgently, what does this woman think you should do carry on walking your dog in the park it's ridiculous, if her dog had run into the road it would not have been your fault either.
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by anonymousone View Post
Im really fed up over this, my house is 80 yrds approx. from park, hence I go there but accept dogs are off lead and If I don't like it then I go, otherwise its walking on busy roads which again is fine, I allways check the park for familiar faces etc, but this women today I hadn't seen before, and I feel brow beaten when I hadn't done anything wrong now im at home festering!!!!! does that make sense I feel like ive taken a bashing when I feel I did nothing wrong?
why do you care about at all?

that woman obviously has an mental defect, but that's her problem, not yours
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >