View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Great photos. Holly likes to jump as well. She is very good at doing so to catch her ball.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Great pics. How nice of your day carer to take them for you.

I also love the Flying Woody one - that mad face!
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Ha ha, I has so much seeing this photos.
Pep_Sounds
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Totally off-topic, sorry, but LOSOS, I just noticed the quote on your signature! Milan Kundera is one of my all-time favourite authors, and popular as he is, almost everyone I know who has read him isn't keen on him. My French mother introduced me to his work in my late teens and I was taken with his style from the first page I read of The Farewell Waltz!
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Great photos.
Balas mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Love your photos Pep-sounds.Can you tell me what brand and model your dog rug is?Thanks
Pep_Sounds
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2013, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by Balas mum View Post
Love your photos Pep-sounds.Can you tell me what brand and model your dog rug is?Thanks
Hi there. It is a Weatherbeeta Parka (They also do Horse rugs/equipment). The dog rugs seem in short supply lately - this is the 2nd one she has had since she quickly outgrew her first. I'd love to buy more, both the Parkas and windbreakers/showeproof coats, but they seem difficult to get in her size now. I keep trawling well known shopping sites as well as small independent web-based stores but no joy as yet.
I love it so much, as do a lot of dog owners who see how well it stays on her yet doesn't limit her flexibility.
Balas mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Pep_Sounds View Post
Hi there. It is a Weatherbeeta Parka (They also do Horse rugs/equipment). The dog rugs seem in short supply lately - this is the 2nd one she has had since she quickly outgrew her first. I'd love to buy more, both the Parkas and windbreakers/showeproof coats, but they seem difficult to get in her size now. I keep trawling well known shopping sites as well as small independent web-based stores but no joy as yet.
I love it so much, as do a lot of dog owners who see how well it stays on her yet doesn't limit her flexibility.
Thankyou so much for that info.I have a well built male boxer and most rugs i try on him look like he is wearing a skirt(he doesnt think thats very funny)These companies seem to think that only little dogs need rugs.I have a rambo rug for him at the moment and it fits very well but the velcro fastenings on it are awfull.They also make rugs for horses.I will look into the weatherbeata range.Thanks again.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Pep_Sounds View Post
Totally off-topic, sorry, but LOSOS, I just noticed the quote on your signature! Milan Kundera is one of my all-time favourite authors, and popular as he is, almost everyone I know who has read him isn't keen on him. My French mother introduced me to his work in my late teens and I was taken with his style from the first page I read of The Farewell Waltz!
Thank you Ash, yes he is a great writer, what really intrigued me about him was that he was originally born in what was at the time Czechoslovakia (Now known as Czech Republic) and emigrated to France where he not only learnt French to a level where he could write novels but also gave up his birth nationality and took French citizenship. Having a Czech born wife and knowing how intensely patriotic they are I found that interesting and a huge plus for the French nation at the time.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Fantastic shots and how wonderful to know that she is having such a fab time at day care
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >