View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2013, 01:21 PM
This not very good picture was taken when Pereg was still overweight, but it shows her in the same harness [and matching collar]. Both too big for her now.

Meg
Supervisor

01-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Lovely photograph of you both Shane but where is little Daisy
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
Oh he's lovely - what a devoted little fella.
What kind of harness is it? I just got a cheap one from a fairly well known hardware store that has been invaluable but is beginning to wear so am on the look out for a new one.
but the dog is nice too, isn't it?

Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Love photo!
lynni
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Awwww what a lovely hound-gorgeous photo
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2013, 05:14 PM
What dog?

Originally Posted by Malpeki View Post
but the dog is nice too, isn't it?

Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2013, 05:16 PM
I don't want to hijack Shane's thread and his lovely dog but just wondered if the harness was a non-puller, it does look very comfortable

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
This not very good picture was taken when Pereg was still overweight, but it shows her in the same harness [and matching collar]. Both too big for her now.

Shane
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Shane a really lovely photo of 'one man and his dog' How is little Daisy doing?
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Lovely photograph of you both Shane but where is little Daisy
Daisy has just had her stitches and staples out today, the wound is a little scabby and she's still being kept quiet at home. Also I've not actually taken them out together yet as I've been training him independently but I will be taking them out together soon.
Oh he's lovely - what a devoted little fella.

What kind of harness is it? I just got a cheap one from a fairly well known hardware store that has been invaluable but is beginning to wear so am on the look out for a new one.

I don't want to hijack Shane's thread and his lovely dog but just wondered if the harness was a non-puller, it does look very comfortable
It's an Eazydog harness which I got from the local Jolleys pet store. I don't know a lot about them because this is my first.
I only bought it for in the car but I've been really impressed with it and I'm now using it for walking too.
It's easy to put on/off and easy to attach the lead on and off with cold hands. This one also has a type of handle which sits above the dogs shoulders and can be of use when helping him into a car or just getting hold of him in an emergency.
It just feels better walking him on this.

Not sure what you mean by "non-puller", my dog was already quite well trained to walk by my side but on the odd occasion he does lurch towards something it feels far easier to stop him with the harness on.

I'm so impressed I'll be getting one for my little Westie too
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

01-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Apologies for answering for you Shane when Baxter asked what harness it was, but you were offline.

I am glad that Daisy has had her stitches and staples out - the wound should lose the scabbiness within a few days.
Meg
Supervisor

01-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Daisy has just had her stitches and staples out today, the wound is a little scabby and she's still being kept quiet at home. Also I've not actually taken them out together yet as I've been training him independently but I will be taking them out together soon.
Hi Shane for a moment I had forgotten about Daisy's operation just thought I hadn't seen her for a bit.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >