Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 10:32 PM
shona shame on you fostering holly out , i'll take her x
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 10:33 PM
they say showing has its highs and lows im just hoping the lows dont stay for long.
Sometimes they do for no apparent reason just keep going .......
Good luck!
spanielworld
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Hope to meet some of you at SKC on Sunday

Can't believe I have to be down there for 7.30am (and I'm not showing - but friend's are, two dogs in agility and one black lab - have no idea of classes etc as this will be my first time down there)
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Well things are looking not so good here, I have a horrid pain around the middle of my ribcage on my right hand side, almost feels like a broken rib, breating normaly is ok but bending down and deep breathing is a killer, I could hand him to someone else to show,,,but kaos is a mums boy,, then again I could stand him and get boobah to run him,,,,or I could just jack the whole idea,,,,we shall see,,,
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-05-2008, 06:14 PM
We had a lovely day at SKC and met up with lots of old friends. We also had the pleasure of meeting up with Debs(Surannon on here.) Had a lovely long chat and do hope we manage to meet up again in the not too distant future, Lovely meeting you Debs.

Unfortunately we did not have great success with the boys. Pellow only managed a fourth and Rye was flung out(Facey Judge).

Will leave Debs to tell you how she got on, but it may be some time as she has to drive all the way to Somerset, and she is working tomorrow,
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Poor Pellow, obviously not as highly regarded on the day as he is by most of us and rightly so! (highly regarded, that is!) Still, you get odd results sometimes. After Deccy getting 3rd BIS at Wicklow, his next show he didn't even get BOB! Feel sorry for the lovely Rye too, never mind better luck next time!
Shona, hope you feel better in the morning and manage the trip - good luck!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
We had a lovely day at SKC and met up with lots of old friends. We also had the pleasure of meeting up with Debs(Surannon on here.) Had a lovely long chat and do hope we manage to meet up again in the not too distant future, Lovely meeting you Debs.

Unfortunately we did not have great success with the boys. Pellow only managed a fourth and Rye was flung out(Facey Judge).

Will leave Debs to tell you how she got on, but it may be some time as she has to drive all the way to Somerset, and she is working tomorrow,
Glad you had a good day despite the results (the judge obviously has no taste)
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2008, 03:54 PM
well done Debs you must be pleased ,
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post

It was great to meet you too!! And I got to cuddle your boys who are both beautiful btw Leela got second in Open Bitch but Gideon did us proud by winning his first Reserve CC He's only a week out of Junior so I was really chuffed!

Debs
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

17-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
It was great to meet you too!! And I got to cuddle your boys who are both beautiful btw Leela got second in Open Bitch but Gideon did us proud by winning his first Reserve CC He's only a week out of Junior so I was really chuffed!

Debs
Hi Debs Glad you did so well hearty congratulations, well done Leela and very well done young Gideon on your Reserve CC. It made it worth the long journey. Glad to hear you got back safely only sorry I did not meet your two doglets. Perhaps next time. Glad you like the boys -they just love giving cuddles.

Take care Eunice
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >