View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 11:59 AM
She is truly stunning ,And if i were choosing a rottie ,Id want it to look just like this ab girl xxdk
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Breed Standard

Very new to the breed, so new I don't even have one yet but as most know have been researching for about 3 years now. I really like Asta she's a dog i'd be very proud to own.

I don't know her age in the pictures?

Still very puppyish, a lot of maturing and filling out to do. Head still to mature obviously. Lovely markings, very pleasing expression. Her head does look rounded Shona but she has a lot of maturing to do yet so I wouldn't really worry, she's still got her puppy head. Generally well proportioned, being the novice I am i'd still think she will do pretty well.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Breed Standard

Very new to the breed, so new I don't even have one yet but as most have been researching for about 3 years now. I really like Asta she's a dog i'd be very proud to own.

I don't know her age in the pictures?

Still very puppyish, a lot of maturing and filling out to do. Head still to mature obviously. Lovely markings, very pleasing expression. Her head does look rounded Shona but she has a lot of maturing to do yet so I wouldn't really worry, she's still got her puppy head. Generally well proportioned, being the novice I am i'd still think she will do pretty well.

She's not quite a year old yet so has a lot of maturing to do, but she's gonna be a cracker when she does.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
I can't critique, but to me Asta is what I think of when I think of a Rottweiler bitch. I think she in excellent proportion, and i would love to own her. I know absolutely nothing about showing, but would think it will be very hard for a bitch to get a better placing than her as she matures. I think she is a star. Loved her from the moment I joined Dogsey.
Thanks soooo much for your lovely comments.I for sure am proud to own her.She is such a lovely bitch overall,xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
here is what I think of her

I love her colouring, her markings are great, she could do with being slightly darker in pigment but that can come with age in rott bitches it can lighten or darken with seasons,
fab top line, nice angulation, toes can be a tad spread, but shes still a puppy, she can be a tad lazy when moving indoors, but drives when outside, again this has improved so much recently, she can look a bit rounded on the head when her ears are not held properly, but her head has still to mature, and to be fair even kaos looks a bit rounded when he has his hubba ears on,,,ya know the scrapped back wind swept ears,,,lol,
I have great hopes for this bitch, I know she will go on to do myself and her father proud, x
Can safely say couldn't have put it much better,thanks for the honesty.I was worried about the ears but they seem to be settling down now.Her movement is getting better too.Her feet wont be long in getting into shape as she gets miles on miles of road work normally.Due to the kc lately she never had much walks which held her back in a sense.But we are back on form again, xxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
She is truly stunning ,And if i were choosing a rottie ,Id want it to look just like this ab girl xxdk
Cheers hun,but she's mine,all mine,:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 xxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by random View Post
Breed Standard

Very new to the breed, so new I don't even have one yet but as most have been researching for about 3 years now. I really like Asta she's a dog i'd be very proud to own.

I don't know her age in the pictus?

Cheers Random,I'm so pleased and proud of her.She just seems to get better and better.Sometimes I forget she's still a puppy due to her size.It's when I look at her head and face I see how young she really is,have to agree with you.xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by nero View Post
She's not quite a year old yet so has a lot of maturing to do, but she's gonna be a cracker when she does.
Cheers Denis she's still got a fair bit to go yet.Like you say she's not even a year yet and look what she's done so far,not bad eh?xxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 03:01 PM
[quote=boobah;1245728]

yes she is yours, unless you turn into a diddy head,,,then she is back to being mine, not that I have worries with that,,you did your diddy years long ago,,:smt005 :smt005 though I still maintain, she is 10% mine at all times, but hey im willing to share, 10% kaos,, lol xx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 03:24 PM
[quote=Shona;1245746]
Originally Posted by boobah View Post

yes she is yours, unless you turn into a diddy head,,,then she is back to being mine, not that I have worries with that,,you did your diddy years long ago,,:smt005 :smt005 though I still maintain, she is 10% mine at all times, but hey im willing to share, 10% kaos,, lol xx
Aint gonna argue with that, I soooooo love Kaos,aint nothing like him he's all hubba,hubba for Aunty Lorraine,xxxxxxxxxxx
CavalierCrazy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Awwwww she is Stunning
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by CavalierCrazy View Post
Awwwww she is Stunning
Thank you,can't believe all these lovely comments from everyone.Asta's head is expanding by the minute, xxxxxxxxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 03:38 PM
I was a bit dubious to putting Asta up here but glad Shona did,don't be afraid to pick faults as I have to listen to what people think of her.So please be honest about her,xxxxxxxxxx
Ps I'm away to tighten up those feet again,xxxxxxxxx
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-01-2008, 05:24 PM
I think Asta is a lovely young bitch, and although she has still to mature quite a bit she shows great potential. I know Shona would like to see her darken down a bit colour wise but I like the tan markings to be distinct just like our Caesar is. I don't like them to be too dark as the flashes then disappear.
Asta is quite a big bitch, and I wouldn't like to see her being too tall as some judges may penalise them for this, although her growth seems to have steadied of late.She certainly puts her best pal Smeegs in the shade when it comes to style. although she can't beat her on character
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »