Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 06:50 PM
All the best
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2006, 06:59 PM
Cloghran Champ show today, Deccy behaved - well sort of - he was fidgety but his tail never stopped and he moved well, even drew some compliments from my fellow exhibitors which were publically passed on to me, what a nice lot I compete with! Deccy won Limit dog but didn't go any further. Strangely, the judge pulled in the 2nd from Open before she had awarded the ticket, tut tut, then gave the reserve to the puppy anyway!
We had a BOB who really deserved it, I am back home waiting to hear how he got on in the Group.

But the VERY best part of the day was meeting "Berger" from here, with her lovely daughter, and quite by chance their breeder who lives close to me! Deccy was captivated and I think wanted to go home with them
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Well done in your win in Limit Deccy. Congratulations.

well went went to Dundee Limit show and entered both boys in the Open Class as I said and was really surpirsed but very pleased as Pellow got 1st and BOB, but unfortunately did not behave so well in the group and got nothing there and Rye went 2nd in the Open Class So it was worth the 2hr plus journey.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Congratulations Guys, Well Done
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Pellow and Rye thank you Sally and some big sloppy licks coming your way.
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Excellent results for the boys,,,
makes it all worth while crawling out from under the nice warm duvet at some un godly hour LOL
Gonna get some glue for his feet ,,stop him being a fidget LOL
well done again,,
Huggles
b-eye
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Thanks Jeanette. Was really hard to drag myself out from my duvet this morning but as you say well worth it.

Yes glue for Pellows feet - and have to try some on Rye's tail too seriously he just enjoys being shown so much and don't want to deter him but do wish he would bring it down a little as I feel it is costing him dearly sometimes.
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2006, 10:46 PM
just so you know, I havent forgotten that article re clicker training for 'tail down'. I have found mention of it in one, but I have yet to find the one I think would be helpful to you. will keep looking.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by thandi View Post
just so you know, I havent forgotten that article re clicker training for 'tail down'. I have found mention of it in one, but I have yet to find the one I think would be helpful to you. will keep looking.

Thanks thndi, wasn't getting at you honestly but it would be great if it did help so look forward to you finding it .
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »