Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2013, 06:28 AM

Morning. Thursday.

All day today.

As I seem to be up I thought I would pop on to do the thread today.

Much cooler here overnight and at the moment but I do believe its meant to hot up tomorrow and especially at the weekend so take care everyone.

Not much on here again today which is good as I am recharging my batteries for Saturday and Fred's funeral Wednesday. I heard last night about that so I will represent the family. Gill can't go Michael will do the mum visit otherwise it means two visits from Norfolk in one week and Paul probably won't go as he wasn't his greatest fan.

Bev Wishing Charly and Ash and all the family attending a wonderful day and life together. That's Charly and Ash.
jenny I understand your worries about leaving the boys I am the same with Dillon when we go house hunting.
Sally I hope Jimmi is forgiven for his very naughty misdemeanour (sp) and behaves himself today.
June good luck with the testing it isn't compulsory for Bernese breeders yet to do the DM test but the breed club are encouraging it.
Malka hoping you and Pereg had a restful night and that you are not feeling to ill after yesterdays fall.
Helena anymore craze golf today ?????

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe and cool.