Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 01:16 PM

Time of year

It must be

I have had and still dealing with numpties on ebay

I paid for some games for Luke for christmas,they never arrived so opened dispute,then esculated to claim.The seller refunded,this morning she sent an email saying I should have recieved games by now and could I return them - Yes if I had recieved them but I haven't recieved anything

I brought a book,well hubby did for me for christmas,that hasn't arrived esculated to a claim yesterday,seller reckons they have sent two copies but still not recieved anything,they won't respond to paypal

Last Monday Elizabeth sold her Baby Annabell Bundle,I recieved an email from the buyer saying they never realised it was collection only and they could not collect and hoped I understand It stated Collection twice in the listing,so I sent a polite email asking if they would agree to a mutual agreement not to complete so I get my fee back.Now they are choosing to ignore me,fine because as soon as the 7 days are up on monday I shall file an unpaid item dispute.

It's silly season
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Ahhhh but you know they are still clearing all the stuff after the postal strike don't you? Some stuff may be delayed as a result so it may be worth contacting your local PO and asking about things!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 10:13 PM
you don't have much luck with ebay do you sal
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 10:15 PM
I have a few problems,but the last few have been a pain in the rear
Fed up with people messing us around,but I suppose thats life
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Well the postal strike didn't affect us much, things got back to normal very quickly. Just lately though 2 different things ordered off ebay didn't arrive when expected, I contacted the sellers and asked when the goods had been sent and how. They both said give it another couple of days and if nothing arrives they would replace them. The replacement goods arrived, I left feedback and then both of the originals turned up, with the correct postal date and the parcels looked in good condition, didn't look as if they had been lost in the depot or whatever. When I contacted the sellers to advise what had happened and ask what they wanted to do, they both told me to keep the items and was quite shocked i'd come clean.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 10:31 PM
I know, I thought it was clear, but we even had 2 posts the other day as they are trying to catch up pre Christmas....
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
I know, I thought it was clear, but we even had 2 posts the other day as they are trying to catch up pre Christmas....
Must be, my post has gone from arriving any old time, usually in the afternoon to a 7am delivery. I thought early morning deliveries were ancient history
SarahJ
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2007, 10:59 PM
I think sellers and buyers are being pretty quick lately due to xmas, if you sell you want the money asap and if you buy you want your goods asap maybe xmas has heightened this more so and made us slightly less tolerable...

At other times we would give more time for goods to arrive.. i've never had a problem with ebay just recently bought a car
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 11:36 PM
How annoying for you, that would drive me mad!!!! I don't think there can be any excuse for stupidity, dishonesty or bad service even for private deals. It takes you, the innocent party, unnecessary time and effort to sort it out, I'm sure you have better things to do.... hope you resolve it all, and manage to keep your sanity