Male 

26-02-2021, 08:40 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 26th, February, 2021

just to brighten up the start of the day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 08:51 AM
Good morning Barry and all to follow. That was a lovely surprise!

Have a good day, take it easy and please stay safe and well. God bless
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Beautiful picture. Wish I could work out how ro send you photos to see as took a lovely one of Lancing Beach this morning at 8.30
Have good day all the sun is shining.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 11:21 AM
Morning all
Lovely photo
Sun is shining here, toothache/ jaw pain again....I don't want to take the anti inflammatory as it made me feel bad
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 01:18 PM
Good afternoon from a beautiful, sunny, mild Skegness

Had a lovely walk. Had a lovely breakfast when we got back so all is well with my World.

Have ordered a Dormeo mattress. I hope it's OK. The one I have now is foam but it's solid so very hot and very, very hard. Had it about 4 years and have never got on with it. I'm just hoping the new one is better
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 01:35 PM
Chris, dad has a dormeo mattress, he said he does feel the difference...also, they give you so many nights to try it so if it's not for you, you could always send it back!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2021, 03:13 PM
Afternoon everyone, been to Lidl to get some bits. Home cooking for Dillon all the commercial foods even though expensive do not seem to be agreeing with him.
Needed turkey Iceland do not do fresh or frozen turkey unless it's in batter or some sort of sauce so had to venture out.
Nice day though so not to bad.
Had the log book through for the new car yesterday and even though Gorden wrote my names and our surname on the details for the woman to update she managed to spell my middle name wrong and left off my surname so that has had to be returned.
Seems you cannot do that online you have to correct it and send the whole log book back.
So that's another job done.

Done my online shopping with Iceland as Lidl do not do frozen butternut squash or fresh. Nice glass of red in a bit methinks.
I order toilet rolls, kitchen rolls coffee pods toothpaste and Gorden's deodorant from Amazon that's all done to.
Surprised I haven't blown the bank up.

Lovely Helibore Barry I love them and have many different colours.

griff hope the pain subsides soon. Horrible you cannot take painkillers for it.
Chris hope the mattress works out.

Stay safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

just to brighten up the start of the day
That's lovely I like Hellebores, only taken to them in the last couple of years now to be honest hut they have become a firm favourite.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 03:48 PM
Afternoon all.

Like Lynn been here there every where albeit some of it online but so far been out with Gert and sad to say looks like HS2 have arrived my side (i.e. side I favour as not many people willing to traverse the ditches) of the field I walk in, big containers delivered as I was leaving.

Been to Asda brought bulk shops, and finally remembered to buy small cans and juices(Asda basic orange juices) for a drink at work as cannot drink a large drink/can and won't use the drinks machines or kettles etc due to covid rather take my own. Been on amazon and ordered a harness for Gert as they are from what I see stopping making the one I like and reducing the price which gave me a heads up they were running short so ordered, perfect so ordered two more today. Can't see me changing from Staffs so they will fit and last for years. Went Orange and the other green unisex colours....LOL

So that's me done and spent for the day also done my monthly accounts.....LOL
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2021, 03:57 PM
Both been on a mission today Kazz.

What a shame HS2 is going to spoil another nice place or beauty spot.
My monthly accounts all accounted for to, know how much we are spending on bills and after housekeeping what is disposable.

On the juice front good idea not using the work kettle or machine. Wise move.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >