Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-03-2011, 06:21 AM

Abby :D

we got to keep Abby she is not officially apart of the family. And as I said we were looking at puppies. We found some Rottweiler mix puppies that were adorable and we might be adopting one tmrw. I CAN"T WAIT

here is a picture of one of the pups I got tho it is only this one there are 5 other pups we will be posting more pictures later. possibly of the one we adopt The other dog lucky was adopted by the other family so that is why we continued looking.

lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Oh, thats great you got to keep Abby! Its also great Lucky got a home too, even if it wasnt with you... the pup is very cute!
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Call me really sceptical but all you seem to do is post photos of dogs you have seen or want yet none of them are actually your dogs!!

Plus you had Abby, then she went back to her owners, yet you are now posting about problems you are having with her.

Is it just me..........confused.com???
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 04:25 PM
On your thread about her im sure you said she was officially yours as it was over 7 days and she hadnt been claimed...so how did her original owners come to find you had her???
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Aww Bless Lovely picture Thanks for sharing x
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Sorry for the confusion. It was the fact that we were looking for a puppy, so when we saw one we liked we would post it hoping we could adopt it. Most the time the issue was someone else was looking at the same dog and adopted the pup first, meaning the pup wasn't meant for us.

The issue everyone is confused about Abby with : Her original owners knew we had her about a month or 2 after we found her, they were from a separate county, they first used the excuse that she ran off.. but it was way to far for her to have run away too ( so says the police) then they said they were driving around and she got out of the car while around the Jefferson City area.. ( police said more reasonable but didn't buy it due to different story etc.) then they finally said they dumped her but it was a mistake and they wanted her back, The police gave them a chance to have her back and during this time they again decided they didn't want her so they called me asking if I wanted her back, I said I would take her if they don't want her. The police got involved etc and we now officially own Abby. She lives with me and my boyfriend and does almost everything with us.

Puppy Deal: So we didn't adopt Lucky because another family adopted him first, So we had gone to the local pound and found 6 lovely rottweiler mix puppies.

Here is a picture of one of them:

The news is we now have a new puppy, here is a picture of her!

Mia Michelle

DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-03-2011, 07:49 PM
More pics of Mia and Abby during our current snow storm.