View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Are you coming back to Scotland? I feel for you (and your dogs) being apart for so long
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Tessabelle View Post
Just down the road
I will speak to my family next couple of days and I'll get my sister to ask around at school for you too, there's got to be someone who'd like a hand walking their pooch!
Thank you so mich Tessabelle!

Originally Posted by sandyxrs View Post
I have to go away for a few day's into hospital! I will miss my dog's something awful!
It must be agony for you! If we lived closer you would be welcome to walk our dog's! But we live in hampshire!
it must be hard for you being away from them!
Where in Hampshire are you!? My Dad lives in Southampton, and I wil be down there sometimes, because he as one of my dogs, and maybes we could meet of for a walk?

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Are you coming back to Scotland? I feel for you (and your dogs) being apart for so long
I will be back in Scotland, around September time. My Auntie got me a job with her, but on the condition that I stay still Sept, as I will be working weekends, and covering peoples holidays and working if it is a particularly busy day. I will be going up for a week or so, when I can, to see OH and the dogs! I am learning to drive whilst I am here though!

x
sandyxrs
New Member!
Female 

06-05-2010, 11:06 AM
I live in ringwood, Near the new forest about 20 odd mile from southampton
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by sandyxrs View Post
I live in ringwood, Near the new forest about 20 odd mile from southampton
My step sister drives and quite often takes the dogs out and about, when I am down Dad's I will have to convince her that we should come down!

x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2