View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Well here is Sassy after a couple weeks of good meals daily.

And Sunny being cute

Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-07-2008, 10:44 PM
WOW !!!!! . What a difference ! They are both looking really well now . I bet you are glad you moved them and can feed them properly now .
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 11:57 PM
O yes I am! We have started putting her food in two different places one of them being different every time because of the suggestion from you She is getting a nice belly on her now and her hips arent sticking out as far. She still has a way to go but Im very happy with the progress
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2008, 12:23 AM
You're doing great with them . It will take time , as you know , for Sassy to build up fully. She's looking really good now and has a lovely shine to her coat , a good sign of proper feeding . Her quarters will take longer to build up , especially as you have had to keep them in the pen. Once she is able to get more exercise , either loose in a field or ridden , the quarters will really start to take shape. Lots of walking , especially on hilly ground if available , is the best exercise for building up the muscles on the quarters. I wouldn't worry too much about that though , you are getting on really well with them. Keep up the great work .
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Thanks We actually have allowed her to have the 'house yard' as her pasture to let her get some exercise and grass now. Shes loving it
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 03:01 PM
I just noticed that you can see the round pen in the back. Where that paint is, thats the pasture and the red fencing is the round pen.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2