View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-03-2014, 12:11 PM
There is caffeine in the Zero Sugar version, but none in the Diet one - the one with the silver label.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2014, 12:16 PM
On that website they all say "including caffeine"
http://www.rccola.co.uk/product-portfolio/#
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-03-2014, 12:34 PM
That is strange as the RC diet cola made under licence here is definitely caffeine-free - I have just had a look and it states "Caffeine Free" on the label just above where it says Diet on the label. Silver label, silver cap.

But you are right - it does not say that on the label or can in the UK version. I wonder why?

Coca Cola does do a caffeine-free diet cola but it is more expensive, the macolet does not stock it, and the one time I tried it I did not like it at all.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2014, 06:44 AM
I like Tescos soda water with lime. I think I got 4 bottles for £1.50.
Apache
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-04-2014, 08:13 AM
There is a Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Zero that does not contain any traces of caffeine. And Zero tastes like the "real thing" which the diet version doesn't.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2014, 05:38 AM
There is a Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Zero that does not contain any traces of caffeine. And Zero tastes like the "real thing" which the diet version doesn't.

No! Abomination, I say!! Coca Cola ZERO does NOT taste like the real Coca Cola. It does taste far better than Diet Coke, but still you can taste that wicked aftertaste of the "diet" drink.

I'm from Atlanta, which is where Coca Cola is produced etc. We also have the awesome "World of Coca Cola" tourist attraction It's my favorite soda, but that stands to reason.

Have tried and like Pepsi, but as an Atlantan (it is forbidden around here to drink Pepsi ), do not drink it. I drink and like nearly all soda, EXCEPT:

Root Beer
Cream Soda
Ginger Ale
Diet Soda
Dr. Pepper

Do not drink any hot drinks at all, and cannot stand coffee in any form. Drink tea, but almost only black tea as other tea tastes off. Like smoothies, but dislike those "ICEE" things. Just tastes like sugar iced over. Do not drink fizzy water, never under the appeal of those. Still tastes boring and makes you belch to boot. Excellent! (not)
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2014, 09:14 AM
I agree, coke zero is mingin' not as minging as diet coke, but quite rank all the same.

I dont mind the taste of pepsi max.

I do just like fizzy things though so try and buy the big cheap bottles of sparking water and try and avoid drinking 1592348932849384932 cans of coke a day!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
I agree, coke zero is mingin' not as minging as diet coke, but quite rank all the same.

I dont mind the taste of pepsi max.

I do just like fizzy things though so try and buy the big cheap bottles of sparking water and try and avoid drinking 1592348932849384932 cans of coke a day!
Yes, for some people they can be quite addicting! I agree with you wholeheartedly. And yes, both Coke Zero and Diet Coke are quite bad.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3