Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

24-12-2013, 04:11 PM

Do you buy many health food products?

Do any of you buy many health food products? Would you be interested in saving around 10% (maybe more) off each item?

I recently opened an account with a health foods supplier as I was considering selling home-made nut butters to order (so that they are 'fresh'). However they have a lot of stuff that I would usually buy anyway and was thinking that if I can get enough people interested I can buy and pass on some of the savings - mainly to get over their minimum order threshold of £400.

They sell all the usual health food items, such as coconut oil, teas, spices, seeds, oils, healthy snacks, most things you find in a health food shop (apart from vitamins etc). Most things come in packs of 6 or 12, so we'd need that many orders per item.

For example, Almond butter is £2.79 in the supermarkets (same brand) and here I could do for £2.29 - a saving of 50p per jar. If you buy 6 jars at a time (like I do!) that's £3 saving!

Another example, organic baked beans - usually 95p in the shops, 70p here - 12 in a case, another £3 saving.

They also have stuff I haven't seen in the shops either, such as gluten free puffed muesli, and the full range of brands you see in the shops - such as the Rude health range (never seen their Almond milk in the shops before).

Looks like I might reach the threshold myself but still, if anyone's interested, let me know and I'll see if they stock any items you might be interested in.