05-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
That's brilliant n am so happy for you n JC xx
Thank you...tiny steps but at least in the right direction
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 01:10 PM
just catching up on progress, sounds like there is definate advances in his trust. So pleased x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
just catching up on progress, sounds like there is definate advances in his trust. So pleased x
Thank you hun, I am looking forward to the day when he can go out along us but Im sure thats a long way off yet still with patience
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2011, 01:36 PM
PEACE AND HARMONY

Been wonderful couple of days as the sun has been out and quite warm infact yesterday we downed coats and had a lie in the field...confused Jimmychoo

Today I think was more about Mojo, as we took her and this time I didn't carry her I popped her down. Bless she was a little unsure on the first field where Marie shares with her buying and selling...and to be fair those bays are big

But once down by our field, Mojo was alot more relaxed and happy to busy herself eating horse poo
Magic being the wonderful foal he is made friends immediately and Mojo was delighted even to getting on his back and washing a ear or two...and kisses galore
Odie was far to interested in his feed than to be bothered with such a midget, and I was delight when Mojo was called away from him...just incase he moved those back feet....and she came away 1st time and stayed away
When JC had finished his bucket I introduced Mojo to him...held her in my arms...and he came over for a sniff which was a very 1st for him....but Mojo ruined her introduction when she promptly plonked a kiss on his nose...he was wooooooooooooo and did a backwards dance sillybilly

I have a young apprentice now it would seem as Maries 2 year old son Leon is into copying with the 'touch' as he watches intently...and then goes 'touch Magic' ....bless

so today it was ''well done Mojo''...''well done JC'' and ''well done Leon''....and Magic ...although Magic's so laid back he couldn't care less
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2011, 01:48 PM
I can imagine the days with the sunshine down with the horses is heavenly!

Go Mojo - smart little thing! Brave of JC to get close for a sniff! despite the kiss hehe!

Seems everyone is on good form - WHOOP!
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Sounds like a lovely day, well done Mojo, JC, Magic n Leon and you too x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
I can imagine the days with the sunshine down with the horses is heavenly!

Go Mojo - smart little thing! Brave of JC to get close for a sniff! despite the kiss hehe!

Seems everyone is on good form - WHOOP!
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Sounds like a lovely day, well done Mojo, JC, Magic n Leon and you too x
Thank you both, I know I sound bias, but Mojo is turning out to be a real dream of a pupster so many people have ideas of JRT's but she is a real smart girl for her age and proving that she is as good round horses as the Border Collies are couldn't ask more....and JC is gaining real confidence with them too
mad4jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
PEACE AND HARMONY

Been wonderful couple of days as the sun has been out and quite warm infact yesterday we downed coats and had a lie in the field...confused Jimmychoo

Today I think was more about Mojo, as we took her and this time I didn't carry her I popped her down. Bless she was a little unsure on the first field where Marie shares with her buying and selling...and to be fair those bays are big

But once down by our field, Mojo was alot more relaxed and happy to busy herself eating horse poo
Magic being the wonderful foal he is made friends immediately and Mojo was delighted even to getting on his back and washing a ear or two...and kisses galore
Odie was far to interested in his feed than to be bothered with such a midget, and I was delight when Mojo was called away from him...just incase he moved those back feet....and she came away 1st time and stayed away
When JC had finished his bucket I introduced Mojo to him...held her in my arms...and he came over for a sniff which was a very 1st for him....but Mojo ruined her introduction when she promptly plonked a kiss on his nose...he was wooooooooooooo and did a backwards dance sillybilly

I have a young apprentice now it would seem as Maries 2 year old son Leon is into copying with the 'touch' as he watches intently...and then goes 'touch Magic' ....bless[
I][/I]

so today it was ''well done Mojo''...''well done JC'' and ''well done Leon''....and Magic ...although Magic's so laid back he couldn't care less
It seems like ive upset your young apprentice.
Mummy why you not take me to MY MAGIC!!!!!!
Got to do touch with Magic like Steph!!!!
I not talking to you.........

I tried to explain that it was going to be to dark for him to be down there. No not good enough.
Even the treat of a Mc D didnt tame his mood with me!!!!

Meanwhile daddys in the kitchen wetting himself.
I do get the feeling that he takes far to much in and i will never win when it comes to Magic.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by mad4jacks View Post
It seems like ive upset your young apprentice.
Mummy why you not take me to MY MAGIC!!!!!!
Got to do touch with Magic like Steph!!!!
I not talking to you.........

I tried to explain that it was going to be to dark for him to be down there. No not good enough.
Even the treat of a Mc D didnt tame his mood with me!!!!

Meanwhile daddys in the kitchen wetting himself.
I do get the feeling that he takes far to much in and i will never win when it comes to Magic.
He'll be pleased this morning then as he can have some training with Magic as Im doing JC
Page 9 of 15 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »