Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2007, 11:31 PM

Metal bb Gun Shoot

yesterday me and my friend was shot by a bb gun they hurt ever so much.One bullet got my friend on his theig and the other bullet got me under my knee.We got rushed straight to hospital they mandge to get the bullet out of my friend within 10mins arriving at hospital but because i was closer to the person who shot me it took them longer.Blood every where i was in angorny.Anyway we stayed in over night we are just patched up now and we have to relax and let the wounds heal,but we have to go back tomoz as my leg{under my knee}keeps bleeding it wont stop....But i will deft keep everyone updated...

To all you mums and dads out there never ever let your kids get hold of one of these plastic ones can be bad but metal ones no way....Dont worry police are involved and have caught the ppl who did this
************************************************** ************************************************** ******the person who wrote this was my 13year old sister sorry if anyone took it as me but i wasnt at home last night i was in the hospital
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-10-2007, 11:35 PM
I can remember getting shot a few times with air guns and i can sympathise - don't half sting.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by amandas-jacks View Post
yesterday me and my friend was shot by a bb gun ...

Anyway we stayed in over night
we are just patched up now and we have to relax and let the wounds heal,but we have to go back tomoz as my leg{under my knee}keeps bleeding it wont stop....But i will deft keep everyone updated...
Amanda-jacks I am sorry but again you have confused me.
You were on Dogsey posting the previous evening (8th) and there you are posting last night (9th) - so when did you get chance to fit in an overnight stay in hospital.......
This is too weird....
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
You were on Dogsey posting the previous evening (8th) and there you are posting last night (9th) - so when did you get chance to fit in an overnight stay in hospital.......
This is too weird....
LOL Sorry to laugh but yes RRmum you are so right if Amanda Jacks done an over nite stay in Hospital how did she do a post on here Oh i know how she had her lap top with her lol sorry Amanda Jacks i hope you are ok.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
This is too weird....
Have to agree another post that doesnt ring true. Unbelievable again.
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Have you ever thought that more than one person uses that account, as there is a couple of users on here who have more than one person on the same username.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 10:20 AM
I remember my boy bringing one of these plastic ones home,bought it on his own may I add.I went berserk and took it back to the shop only to be told it was legal for him to have sold it to my son.So it was put in the bin when I got home and thats where it stayed,xxxxxxxxxxx
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Have you ever thought that more than one person uses that account, as there is a couple of users on here who have more than one person on the same username.

People usually say who it is at the time though [ ie when China`s boys post on her account to let us know how she is when she is unable to post ], so if it were the sister - with apparently the same christian name *cough* and exact same posting style *cough cough*, surely that second user would post to say something like,

" Amanda`s sister / friend / whoever here, Amanda is in hospital tonight after an incident with a BB gun, just letting you know I`m posting this on her behalf "

There is no reason for a second user to not have their own account anyway if they post regularly under someone else`s name on general topics [ which I would find a bit strange anyway if a second users style is indistinguishable from the account holder....]
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 01:42 PM
See it's like this,SNIGGER,SNIGGER,she was here in spirit and I don't necessarily mean of the intoxicating variety,
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >