Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Well, we all know men are completely clueless at times....

It could be, as said above, that he knew it was totally innocent, so isn't worried by it at all. Obviously he has no idea about women, or he'd know that as his g/f you'd be rather p!ssed off by this....
Well I spoke to him and this is the card he is playing, which I can honestly believe, but I said that exact thing, "Didn't you even guess that i'd be upset when I saw it????"

He says they have been friends since nursery (so?) and she was only sat there cuz he went fancy dress and was dressed as a vicar (well I have been going church 2 years and never sat on a vicars knee, maybe I should ask big rev'd Norman, hahaha).
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 08:53 AM
I remember the day he came home from that party actually, dressed as a vicar and he was all "Ooooooh do you think it sexy?" and him making advances and I said NO NO NO IT'S WRONG! Made him wear the fireman pants instead

So methinks SOMEONE told him it was sexy...
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Well I spoke to him and this is the card he is playing, which I can honestly believe, but I said that exact thing, "Didn't you even guess that i'd be upset when I saw it????"

He says they have been friends since nursery (so?) and she was only sat there cuz he went fancy dress and was dressed as a vicar (well I have been going church 2 years and never sat on a vicars knee, maybe I should ask big rev'd Norman, hahaha).
There are several men whose knee I could sit on and my hubby wouldn't bat an eyelid. These include other people's husbands and some male friends who I have known forever. And, same goes for my hubby - there are several women who could sit on his knee and I wouldn't be bothered.

However, if I saw a picture of a 'strange' woman sat on his knee, I'd be miffed. I'd want a proper explanation and I'm not sure about the one you've been given.

Maybe you need to sit on Rev Norman's knee and get a picture onto that site???
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Oh please sit on rev'd Norman's knee, I would love to see pics of that. I think I already have a mental image of it!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
There are several men whose knee I could sit on and my hubby wouldn't bat an eyelid. These include other people's husbands and some male friends who I have known forever. And, same goes for my hubby - there are several women who could sit on his knee and I wouldn't be bothered.

However, if I saw a picture of a 'strange' woman sat on his knee, I'd be miffed. I'd want a proper explanation and I'm not sure about the one you've been given.

Maybe you need to sit on Rev Norman's knee and get a picture onto that site???
LOL maybe I do, esp as Norman is HIS vicar (mine is a woman) haha x

That's the whole point, I don't know her, never seen her before, never met her and she has never been mentioned, therefore, how am I supposed to be able to trust that it is ok?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 09:02 AM
There has also (while i'm on a rant) been talk of him going to stay with one of these friends he's known forever in Cambridge (where she is at uni) for a week or so. I'm still thinking about how to play that.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Oh please sit on rev'd Norman's knee, I would love to see pics of that. I think I already have a mental image of it!
LOLOLOL I somehow don't think Norman would be totally up for it, wish he was though hahahaha. Would be so funny, he is this huuuuuuuge 6ft odd tall guy. Bit dorky.
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2010, 09:39 AM
It is hard to say without seeing the picture but I am sure it is totally innocent, but I do understand also why u are so annoyed! I would be to, and I know for a fact my OH would! Sometimes I thinks things like this just happen and they of course always end up on FB!

If you wanted to you could put the photo up we might all be able to give u a better idea with the body language etc, don't think I will be able to find u on FB

I would just have a good old moan at him!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Amy there is many a picture, shall I pick the worst?
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Amy there is many a picture, shall I pick the worst?
Ohh I thought it was only one pic! Sorry! I would definately ask him about it then, if he wasn't even drinking (I know that shouldn't be used as an excuse) I am sure it is completley innocent, she was prob just drunk and being silly! Like I said hard to tell if u can't see the pic!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >