Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Put your money where your mouth is ;o)

Possibly, but want to see how it goes. There is only one person who wont charge but I do hate to ask.
Well, I saw those pictures of you in Brighton...move down here and I'll walk him for ya.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Oh my God he loved Brighton, well he loved the sea!!

I'm getting fed up of all of this already, I'm going to take him to the park, it's only a short walk and I can sit down on the picnic blanket and throw a ball for him.

Other than that will do all of your suggestions (other than moving to west sussex ;o)
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Well, I saw those pictures of you in Brighton...move down here and I'll walk him for ya.
I'll come too
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Bless you guys ;o)
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by gemma riley View Post
how about teaching him to relax
My lot are great at it!
Mine too they are in and out of the garden all day and generally please themselves as well as being walked I might add.They are good though I went shopping and stuff today and by mistake left a chew on the coffee table and 3 hours later it hadn't been touched because they never touch anything on the coffee table, Woody might just be happy that he has you with him all day, its hard work if you have to be on the go with him all day long, he must switch off some times.
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2009, 11:26 PM
how about teaching him to relax
My lot are great at it!
Ah, yes, that was going to be my suggestion..
gemma riley
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lene View Post
Ah, yes, that was going to be my suggestion..

when I made it I was not joking. I think alot of people forget to teach a dog how to relax and enjoy its own company. Mine have been asleep on patio all day whilst I pottered about the house, they then took themselves off to bed at 10.30pm.

Gemmsie
x
odenna
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-06-2009, 06:14 AM
springers love to use their nose can u hide his favorite toy
jo
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Mine too they are in and out of the garden all day and generally please themselves as well as being walked I might add.They are good though I went shopping and stuff today and by mistake left a chew on the coffee table and 3 hours later it hadn't been touched because they never touch anything on the coffee table, Woody might just be happy that he has you with him all day, its hard work if you have to be on the go with him all day long, he must switch off some times.
when I made it I was not joking. I think alot of people forget to teach a dog how to relax and enjoy its own company. Mine have been asleep on patio all day whilst I pottered about the house, they then took themselves off to bed at 10.30pm.

Gemmsie
x
So how do I ''teach'' him to relax? I'm curious?

He's not on the go all day every day and is only alone 4 hours, 4 days a week anyway. He generally sleeps in the house if he's not walking or playing, but from about 5pm he's OFF!!! Husband gets home at 6.30pm.

anyway, wont be a problem now as antibiotics are GREAT, foot swelling/pain gone! Yey!!
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2009, 08:26 AM

Gemmsie
x
I didn't think you WERE joking... it actually was something I was going to suggest..

Teaching Woody to relax, I would use clicker training.. I have suggested this before... Buy a mat, bathroom mat, or whatever... Tell the dog, Mat... and after the training you can take the Mat anywhere, and tell the dog 'Mat'...
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >