View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Lol. You look after yourself H and if you don't feel right then get checked out.
If you start offering out biscuits then you know its serious so call an ambulance
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
Ouch! You might have a concussion from banging your head on the car, I've done this TWICE!! (also managed to shut my ear in the car window, clumsy or wot!)

Take care!
thanks twix! Never had concussion before, but I've had vertigo and this is what it felt like, but that feeling has almost gone now, apart from the sickness and my ear and head hurts now, so taken some paracetamols.

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Lol. You look after yourself H and if you don't feel right then get checked out.
If you start offering out biscuits then you know its serious so call an ambulance
Lol Bev, if that happens, then I'll be taking myself straight down to A&E, I'll know it's serious!!!! Just got a banging headache now, must have hit my head along with the ear and Dave said my left eye looks black underneath, but I didn't hit my eye. Hey ho, I'll live I hope!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
It could be me next who ends up down that casualty tonight!!! My head hurts to touch it on the left side, and I don't know whether that's because I hit it, or because of whatever I did to my neck yesterday, oh Lordy, I'm going to take it very slowly I can tell ya!
Oh Helena I do hope you're joking

Yes, please take care and take things very slow and careful for the next few days, and if there's any ice around please make sure you've got the proper footwear on.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 09:18 PM
I think we need to wrap you two up in bubble wrap!!!!
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10