View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 05:28 PM

Weatherwise cold and dull.... BC's (Heavy)

Well our walk nearly didn't happen as Reah jumped out the car and dislocated her one back leg.....anyway after it was popped back in (by me YUK) she walked off as right as rain

So here goes Yes this isn't a BC LOL

Nor this LOL

Bruce proving he has balls

And Tess proving she hasn't

Who said a chunky girlie cann't shift when she wants Tess in the lead

Onto the river guys.....Yay

Posing for the camera

You do have the ball Dad I know you do !!!!!

Incase anyone is wondering Reah has had a shot of painkiller, a sleep on the sofa and is fine............all down to James Harriott book that I was reading the other night.... Exact same dislocation as in his book, I remembered a tip he gave in the book so luckily it worked THANK YOU HALI FOR THE BOOK CAME IN MORE USEFUL THAN YOU THOUGHT HUN
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 05:59 PM
So glad Reah was fine - as you say, I knew you'd enjoy the book, but never thought it would come in useful like that!

Great photos - Bruce and the balls made me smile - reminded me of him in my garden when he was trying to work out how to pick two balls up at once - he had me in stitches

And I see Tess is still doing the sit/lie down in the water - daft girl
Harley & Me
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Lovely family and looks like a lovely walk . LOL re them searching your pocket, reminds me of our dog Harley!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Youch for Reah and blimey, wasn't that a stroke of fate that you'd read that particular book! So glad she is ok now. Great photos and I love the head in the pocket one! There is no fooling a BC! Great photo of Bruce, Skye and Tess together too Looks like a great fun walk!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
So glad Reah was fine - as you say, I knew you'd enjoy the book, but never thought it would come in useful like that!

Great photos - Bruce and the balls made me smile - reminded me of him in my garden when he was trying to work out how to pick two balls up at once - he had me in stitches

And I see Tess is still doing the sit/lie down in the water - daft girl
Thats him, still trying to carry two, he manages for a few sec but has to let go to breath Thankfully I read that story the other night, so amongst the panic I thought about that story, and felt the knee pulled down, turned and popped it back it was sticking out to the left
Yes Tess loves lying in water LOL
Originally Posted by Harley & Me View Post
Lovely family and looks like a lovely walk . LOL re them searching your pocket, reminds me of our dog Harley!
There's no fooling Skye, she knew he was lying
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Youch for Reah and blimey, wasn't that a stroke of fate that you'd read that particular book! So glad she is ok now. Great photos and I love the head in the pocket one! There is no fooling a BC! Great photo of Bruce, Skye and Tess together too Looks like a great fun walk!
wasn't it, a touch more than lucky, dog screaming in pain doesn't do it for me, but thankfully it popped back with help
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
wasn't it, a touch more than lucky, dog screaming in pain doesn't do it for me, but thankfully it popped back with help
Well I think you should give yourself a pat on the back (no pun intended!) because that must have been terrifying, upsetting and all sorts of horrible things, but you pushed them aside to help your dog. I think you're wonderful!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 07:30 PM
Those are super pictures, enjoyed them!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Well I think you should give yourself a pat on the back (no pun intended!) because that must have been terrifying, upsetting and all sorts of horrible things, but you pushed them aside to help your dog. I think you're wonderful!
Aww thanks if you met Reah you see she has strange legs anyway plus all her bowel probs...one of the wooden tops , I have to say over the years with her I have learnt alot in ''fixing'' her
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Those are super pictures, enjoyed them!
Thanks Dawn xxxx
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Great pics, I love all BC pics!!! Glad Reah is ok.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Aww Bless 'em Looks like they really enjoy their walkies Glad Reah's leg is OK now....Thanks for sharing x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >