Our sister sites
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-01-2012, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE=Helena54;2451620]
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
I love cous cous.

I forgot to ask hubby to weigh me yesterday so it will have to wait another week but I've been good.

I tend to eat the same old things over and over again, does anyone else do that?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I tend to have a chicken breast one day, and a pork chop the next, purely because they are what I like so why change it?!

Another week gone by and I'm still dead on 10 stone, and for 5ft7" that's not too bad for me, I'm sticking with it, just gotta maintain it now that's the hard bit.

Well done to you Sam and everyone else!
Cheers H!

Well another 2lbs off for me yesterday, ive lost 4 inches off my tummy and 2 off my chest and hips

Im on target to being my goal weight for christmas

Also on sunday I walked 8 miles! From farncombe to cranleigh where my mum was riding so we popped into a pub on the way home and had a salad and a chat over dinner

And after much discussion.... she has said that if I loose the weight I want to for christmas... we can look at getting me a horse in the new year!!! IM SO EXCITED!! lol

By next year I will be a kennel club acredited dog trainer who has a horse ... and less fat LOL

Well done H on maintaining, the loosing is ok but its the not putting it on thats hard when youre happy with your weight lol.

Well done all, keep up the good work!
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Sounds like everyone is doing very well, congrats to you all!

I felt really miserable last week as I'd put on all the weight I'd lost and another pound on top of it too I was really good at the weekend and all yesterday/today though so I've now lost 4 pounds. Only 6 more pounds to my goal!
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Sounds like everyone is doing very well, congrats to you all!

I felt really miserable last week as I'd put on all the weight I'd lost and another pound on top of it too I was really good at the weekend and all yesterday/today though so I've now lost 4 pounds. Only 6 more pounds to my goal!
Well done!
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2012, 09:22 AM
Well done everyone my weigh in day is tomorrow
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Well done!
Thank you! Well done to you too, sounds like you've got a great year ahead of you

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Well done everyone my weigh in day is tomorrow
Good luck!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Well done to you all so far

Hubby weighed me this morning as I hadn't been weighed for two weeks and I have stayed the same weight, I haven't lost anything . but then I thought, it's been a month today that I started and although I lost a stone in the first two weeks that works out to 3 and a half pounds a week in the last month and that made me feel a lot better

So today is the start of another new month.

Sometimes you have to look at the weight you have lost at an overall picture.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Well done to you all so far

Hubby weighed me this morning as I hadn't been weighed for two weeks and I have stayed the same weight, I haven't lost anything . but then I thought, it's been a month today that I started and although I lost a stone in the first two weeks that works out to 3 and a half pounds a week in the last month and that made me feel a lot better

So today is the start of another new month.

Sometimes you have to look at the weight you have lost at an overall picture.
Try measuring youself as well, round the waist, hips and chest (nipple height ) Youll be impressed how much you shrink!

Well weigh day for me tomorrow! quite looking forward to it and although im ment to wait till tomorrow I couldnt so I measured myself today, another 4cm lost on my waist! So we are getting somewhere

Im finding things easier already, walking up big hills easier and yesterday mum had to tell me to go home rather than carry on walking cause im trying to get rid of a cold but I just feel so so sooo much better already Roll on christmas, cant wait to get back in that saddle

How is everyone doing?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Try measuring youself as well, round the waist, hips and chest (nipple height ) Youll be impressed how much you shrink!

Well weigh day for me tomorrow! quite looking forward to it and although im ment to wait till tomorrow I couldnt so I measured myself today, another 4cm lost on my waist! So we are getting somewhere

Im finding things easier already, walking up big hills easier and yesterday mum had to tell me to go home rather than carry on walking cause im trying to get rid of a cold but I just feel so so sooo much better already Roll on christmas, cant wait to get back in that saddle

How is everyone doing?
Thanks that sounds a great idea. Sounds like you're doing really well, best not to push yourself too much whilst you've got a cold, hope you feel better soon, colds can really drag you down.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks that sounds a great idea. Sounds like you're doing really well, best not to push yourself too much whilst you've got a cold, hope you feel better soon, colds can really drag you down.
Yeah, ive spent all weekend eating oranges, taking vitamin suppliments and getting lots of rest! Went for a walk this afternoon in the snow just along the river and back with my mum. Spent the whole time talking about horsey stuff....Im so excited

The problem is I used to revert back to my old habits when I was poorly and the diet would be destroyed...... not this time though
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Well done to all who have stuck at it.

I've had such a lot of running round lately in theory I should've lost 2 stone! I've given up the vino, been out longer with the dogs and scales still say the same The upside is I don't feel quite so creaky atm and no IBS flare ups for ages.

My SIL has lost a lot of weight, she has cut out carbs Mon-FRi. She sticks to white meat and salad every night and has what she wants at the weekends, but I don't fancy salad this weather!
Page 8 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »