Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 10:35 PM

Whoops !

Was sitting watching Its me or the dog earlier and Oh went through to bedroom to get changed and said "where's Bruno?"

i was like what do you mean- he must be lying down he isnt in here.............................................. ......................................

went downstairs and opened the front door and poor Bruno is sitting on the doorstep looking VERY forlorn and unimpressed...

Turns out when my Dad had been round about 1/2 hr before to see how our extension was getting on OH had gone out to see Dad off and not shut the front door behind him - Bruno must have sneaked out behind him and gone straight in the garden- so when OH came back in and shut door - Bruno was left outside......

he sat there for 1/2 hour - didnt bark, whine or anything - just sat there waiting !!!

felt SO guilty - and incredibly lucky that no dogs walked past on our street with him sitting outside with no collar or anything on.. So glad bruno is too dense to actually go and investigate the neighbourhood, we might have lost him tonight.

Thankfully noone is the worse for wear and bruno is now snoring on the couch !

however I feel very lucky and guilty that i hadnt even realised he wasnt in the house !!!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 10:37 PM
aww poor bruno all alone outside but well done bruno for not running of aww dani you shouldnt feel guilty weve all done it and doubt you will be the last
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 10:39 PM
thanks jen - just felt really bad when i realised what could have happened,,,,,,, ours is a very quiet street and realistically Bruno isnt one to run off as he likes to be near us too much but cant believe he sat out thwere and didnt make a sound - he certainly isnt the brightest little bulb is he ?? LOL
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 10:46 PM
aww bless perhaps he was enjoying the fresh air and forgot all about being inside,my two will deffinately let you know if theve been locked outside talk about howl its beyond a joke and when i let them in talk about sulk and dirty looks,aww have some hugs bruno your mum is sorry you have some as well dani for worrying and feeling guilty which you shouldnt do
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Poor Bruno Bless him, what a good boy just sitting and waiting (not dense :smt018 :smt002 ).
Don't feel bad, nothing went wrong
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 06:30 AM
Not dense Dani, well behaved......... go on, you know you want to believe me.....
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 07:00 AM
Aww Dani, dinnae worry about it. We all do stuff like that occassionaly, specially if you think they're sleeping . Poor wee Bruno, but what a good boy for staying put :smt038
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 07:02 AM
ahhhh what a good boy. ben would of had a wander about to play with his kiddy friends LOL
saying that once he got out the side gate n just sat on the front door step and waited to get in again.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Bless him, he was probably very miffed at being left outside and was stubborn enough to not venture away and stand his ground.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2006, 07:28 AM
Good boy Bruno.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >