Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Zetacharlie View Post
Id I hadnt picked my dog up Im sure she would be dead by now- shes always on lead and been attacked by a GSD, an Akita and by a Staffie which I was surprised at as it was a pup only 10 months old...all of these dogs were off lead and nowhere near their owners.
you must be on edge every time you take the poor wee thing out, I dont know how i would cope,
I think it would change my dogs personality if they had to go through that. My own dogs never so far anyway fight I feel owning rotts, my dogs must be the best behaved dogs in the park as i have a responsibility to them and the public in general. They get so much bad press i want mine to do some good for the breed and be a good example
hope you dont have to go through that again it must be horrible to see your dog in trouble
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Thats stafford should have been on a lead! stupid owner if you ask me, it seems from what your wrote that he knew his stafford was dog agressive, yet he lets is off lead, great dog owner that!
Thats all the public need to see, two rotties and a stafford fighting (not that its your fault dougie pit as its 100 percent not :: as both these breeds are in danger

Its time for molosser breed owners to wake up and understand that our breeds are in danger

Welldone dougie pit for having your pups onlead, much respect!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3