View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2004, 02:20 PM
Lizzy, gorgeous dogs and I LOVE your yard! I just found these pics or I would have commented sooner.

The presa has huge thigh muscles Great pics!!
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Few pics of the woofers taken yesterday:

eRaze
Administrator
Male 

20-06-2004, 01:01 PM
Hi Lizzy

Fantastic pix!! they are very clear!

Lia is coming along really well, I love the first pic where shes doing her puppy-soppy face She nearly ten months old now?
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-06-2004, 01:23 PM
She turned 10 months the beginning of this week. She is filling out a lot at the moment, she weighs 39.7kgs now, which is just over 87lbs! Hopefully she'll mature at about 100lbs, probably slightly over.

What does Rocky weigh?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

20-06-2004, 01:27 PM
last time we weighed Rocky was when he had his Drontel at that time he was 25.8KG but He's bigger now and I might just pop in the vets to weigh him again!

Lia looks really good, quite simialr to Rocky in the face, but he's still maturing so I guesss he will lose his 'boyish' looks soon
100Lbs will look good on her I reckon! keep us posted!
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-06-2004, 02:00 PM
We've been taking Lia in fairly regularly to be weighed and 'felt' by the vets, I think it is important that she is as happy as possible with them, or she'll be a nightmare when she's full grown. Luath has to be muzzled as he hates for strangers to touch his chest, tummy or tail, which of course are all the areas that vets touch! Trying to avoid that with Lia if possible.

I am definately noticing a change in her attitude, she has always been quite stand offish with people she doesn't know, she sniffs them and lets them stroke her, but she never used to make a fuss over them. Now she gets quite excited about some people, children and women mainly, but she is more suspicious of men, and if a bloke looks at me for too long, the hair on her back goes up and she starts to growl. It seems that she is learning to tell the difference between completely non threatening people (ie. kids, most women and some men) and people who are slightly more suspicious looking, though obviously she could be picking up on how I am feeling. Also she is getting less playful with dogs other than Lu and Sally. My younger brother (14) had friends over on Friday, one of whom brought his huge male Japanese Akita. Lia and Akio played for a bit, but she wasn't happy with him going close to the house and even had a bit of a go at him when he tried to go in. I've no doubt you'll notice similar things with Rocky, though could be worse since he's male!

I think Lia weighed about the same as Rocky when she was his age..... in fact (just found my piece of paper!) when she was 7 months she weighed 30.2kgs, or 67lbs, which is probably about where he is too. She is quite big for a girl though!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

20-06-2004, 02:08 PM
Bless her she's a sweetie!

Rocky is fairly good with the vets, I think as long as he knows Im with him hes 'ok'. He's getting very attached to me i guess probably cos we are with him all day as we work fom home (he is sleeping by my chair as I type) so I'm not sure if he will get 'over-protective' of me when he's older. He's becoming quite territorial and will bark and growl at any suspicious sounds and if it's outside he'll want to go outside growling - which is good in a way cos at least it shows he is not nervous.
He still hates loud cars and trucks tho, but I think he'll be fine in time as he's only been exposed to them later in his puppyhood.
We will be having workmen round soon so I am keen to see what he will be like with them! will keep u posted!
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2004, 04:58 AM
Lizzy, excellent pictures! That's funny, Tigger growls at men that check me out too long too, LOL I've gotten him down to a whisper growl, because he used to get a little carried away and it was very embarrassing Your camera is great, very clear
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2004, 07:35 AM
Great pictures

I have to say they are all beautiful dogs and a very good camera you have!
Bon
Almost a Veteran

21-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Absolutely gorgeous.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2