View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 03:30 PM
I cant really add anything to whats already been said just *hugs* to you and i'm hoping things get better for you soon.

Love Laura xx
deester
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-09-2005, 03:38 PM
If you have any of your cats used cat litter spread it around your garden they can smell thier scent for miles, if lost it will help him find way back. also post leaflets for neighbours or on lamp posts saying he's missing and to check sheds and garages. Don't worry too much we got ours back after week and a half.

I also had to move to rented accomodation with two dogs and it is very hard to find a place that will allow dogs never mind somewhere that is suitable for the dogs. On the up my landlord at that time said no animals but I rang him and said that they were very good, that they stayed in the kitchen and that if they did do any damage i would pay for it. Ask you having nothing to lose. Best wishes and try and keep your chin up!
royv
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by bobbie3917
im going though it right now and now i think its starting to get to me

first off i lose Leo, then i kick my OH out for thinking that he can slap me when ever he wants and now my kitten has gone missing (its been 3 days now) she is an in door cat only and now i think she has gone for good) the house has to go and i have to move out and im finding it hard to find somewhere i can have the dogs as well so its looking like i might not have them for much longer. i breed a little of pups for me to keep a pup and now i might not be able to keep the 2 i have.

i tried telling my mum what im going though and she dont care at all my nan wants to know is what he has done wrong. i cant tell her as she will say i told u so.
Sorry you are going through the mill right now. FWIW, I think you should tell your nan - family have the habit of rallying around when needed. I don't think anyone should have to put up with being slapped around.

The future may appear dark and grim right now, but there's always light at the end of the tunnel.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 10:57 PM
thanks all for your kind words i was feeling down last night but i am much better today
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Pleased that you are feeling more positive today Stay strong.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Nat I'm sorry things aren't too good at the moment

There is accomodation out there that will take dogs and you'll find the right one.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2005, 03:12 PM
thanks Nae and think for youe offer as well i will keep it in mind
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Glad you're feeling a bit brighter today Nat. You know where we are. xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey sweetie!

I'm so sorry for you animals. Nothing I can say can really help there. But be PROUD that you kicked out an abusive OH. Believe me, no amount of 'sorry's' or promises ever make any difference. I was in an abusive relationship and wish I'd had your strength. When I look back now I deeply regret the second chances, especially now I am in a non-violent relationship.

You have your self-respect and your pride. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you are safe!!!!

I promise you - things seem bleak now and it is understandable that you feel low. It's a shock being on your own after being in a relationship, however substandard. You will be fine as time goes on. Don't ever feel you can't bend people's ears or talk about how you feel.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2