Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-02-2006, 07:33 PM

font help

My friend has a problem his internet is showing large fonts and doesnt know how to change it i told him to go into IE - view - change font size but his IE has never worked and wont let him i have told him ill pop round and have a look but in the meantime does anybody know how we can fix this he uses msn explorer for his browser he has also tried a system restore but no luck i am stumped on this as i know msn and ie share the same settings but havent a clue how to change them in msn.
Loustaff
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-02-2006, 07:44 PM
im having a similar prob but my font is sooo tiny i cant read it at all... its ok on some things like this, but anything on adobe reader or on aol is miniscule!! be interested to see if the masses know as its doing my head in and must be doing ur mates in!!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Click on 'view' in your browser and then on 'text size'.

Then choose which size best suits yourself!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-02-2006, 10:47 PM
You have to have a mouse with a scroll wheel to do this.

When you are on a page, hold down Ctrl and then scroll in or out with your wheel. The font will change.

If it doesn't, make sure the window is active. This may only work with IE 6.0, I haven't tried with 5.0 or below.

(It don't work on DW) But it does on other sites
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2006, 07:08 PM
Thankyou very much leo ive just told him how to do it and its worked so he said his eyes arent hurting him now as the writing was way too big lol

I knew i could count on you all for help you clever people you