Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 10:35 PM
I got an antler for Jade... but she hated it

It was VERY sturdy and would take a while to destroy... even for truly destructive chewers IF the dog found it appealing.

It's rock hard and has NO scent... so not sure if most dogs would truly like them...
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
I took Taffy's new Boomer ball out yesterday & Today. Verdict - Not a bit interested. I threw it to him he tried to pick it up - found he couldnt so wasnt interested. No amount of dribbling it to him got his attention. I tried it with one of his BC friends as well - same result.
That was money well spent then

He's never been one for playing with toys by himself though
I took Tonks' boomer out yesterday and she loved it! I haven't been able to give it to her in the garden as she is so noisy!

Myra you can get stag bars for medium chewers now so they are antlers which have been sliced through lengthways.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
I got an antler for Jade... but she hated it

It was VERY sturdy and would take a while to destroy... even for truly destructive chewers IF the dog found it appealing.

It's rock hard and has NO scent... so not sure if most dogs would truly like them...
I soak the stag bars in a bit of Marmite & hot water. Or gravy granules & water for a while. Gives them a meaty taste.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2