View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Awesome! I have the dentist tomorrow and I hate it so much... so no doubt I will stress-eat tonight..... (hence starting tomorrow )
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Okay.... I will start tomorrow!

I was so wound up about the dentist at 3pm I hate like nothing all day, and then was starving so ate loads

Tomorrow I am on a different eating plan anyway, so I am on a new chocolate ban (this helps no end and weirdly I find it really easy lol), and should then feel better to keep me on track this time before I fail again around xmas!
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 12:31 PM
My birthday is in roughly 6 weeks, so want to have lost another 6lbs by then.

I have now physically banned myself from fizzy juice and chocolate for the rest of November.

Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by kammi_sparky123 View Post
My birthday is in roughly 6 weeks, so want to have lost another 6lbs by then.

I have now physically banned myself from fizzy juice and chocolate for the rest of November.

That's been my downfall for about a week, I havent been as careful.

I have decided to wear a pedometer and record my time/steps etc.

Not able to run due to health problems, hopefully this improves a bit soon. Hoping the walking will help though. Problem is I havent started it yet! I will start tomorrow!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Can I join in your thread? I have to lose 2 inches off my waist to fit in my wedding dress(getting married in May) so far I have been doing 20 mins of Just dance on the wii nearly every day and walking more than I normally do and maiking all foods from scratch like sauces stews etc. Cut out white bread altogether and ben and Jerrys only once a week!! in 2 weeks I have lost 2lbs!!! Not exacly great

Oh and did I forget to say we are going out for tea tonight to celebrate me getting a new job and also on Sunday as it will be a year to the day since OH proposed
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Can I join in your thread? I have to lose 2 inches off my waist to fit in my wedding dress(getting married in May) so far I have been doing 20 mins of Just dance on the wii nearly every day and walking more than I normally do and maiking all foods from scratch like sauces stews etc. Cut out white bread altogether and ben and Jerrys only once a week!! in 2 weeks I have lost 2lbs!!! Not exacly great

Oh and did I forget to say we are going out for tea tonight to celebrate me getting a new job and also on Sunday as it will be a year to the day since OH proposed
congrats on getting married and the new job Course you can join in, 1lb a week is good! and enjoy your meal, you can do more wii tomorrow or something
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
congrats on getting married and the new job Course you can join in, 1lb a week is good! and enjoy your meal, you can do more wii tomorrow or something
Thanks Dobermann!! Will keep at this as really want to lose 4 inches My dress can be altered by two sizes (either way!!!) and is currently 1 size too small but if I dropped 2 sizes Id be what I was when I met my fiancé. And 3 would be fabulous....aw we can but dream!! It is pizza and pasta toniight so I am thinking pasta as less dough than pizza! And prawns with chilli dip as starter and no garlic bread (no no no I will not be tempted!)
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Thanks Dobermann!! Will keep at this as really want to lose 4 inches My dress can be altered by two sizes (either way!!!) and is currently 1 size too small but if I dropped 2 sizes Id be what I was when I met my fiancé. And 3 would be fabulous....aw we can but dream!! It is pizza and pasta toniight so I am thinking pasta as less dough than pizza! And prawns with chilli dip as starter and no garlic bread (no no no I will not be tempted!)
If you go for pasta the tomato based sauces are a lot 'lower' than the creamy ones like carbonara and so on.

Then again, its an anniversary, enjoy yourself! Just compensate tomorrow, by having lower cal meals and a bit more exercise and you should be fine
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2011, 09:26 AM
I say to hell with the diet on special occasions, if we go out for pizza then I have pizza, garlic bread and dessert! It's so rare we do that I make the most of it. One "bad" meal now and then isn't going to undo all my hard work.

I did better last week, I lost the pound I'd put on and seem to be getting back on track. Being stuck in for 4 days waiting for deliveries isn't helping though! The only exercise I've had is going bowling last night.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2011, 12:21 PM
Well, 2lbs lost this week Still plodding along slowly with it. Just wish it would come off as fast as it went on!
Page 27 of 29 « First < 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 >