Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 05:47 PM

thought it was a good idea at the time

popped around to see an ild friend of mine, havnt seen her for a few yrs so thought it would be a surprise.
well she was pleased to see me, but i had forgotten what a state her place gets into. it was terrible, shes got an old jack russel who stinks to high heaven, and its in your face barking all the time. and shes also got 2 french mastives, (sp?) they are rescue dogs, but they are grossly underweight. and 1 of thems very nervy. and a load of cats n a kitten. a rabbit. fish. and god knows what ever. 1 of the dogs poos all over the floor.the other one is always cocking his leg some where,
and the stench i felt like i needed a bath when i got out of there, oh and the JR has terrible wind it will be along time b4 i pay a visit there again.
lovely lady heart of gold, but really needs to invest in some cleaning stuff and air freshener.
think ill invite her to here next time LOL
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I had friends like that for a while, used to babysit their kids, the house was minging, and they both smoked like ruddy chimneys. I always had a bath after leaving there.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 06:47 AM
She sounds like one of those ladies you get on the rescue programmes -heart of gold, but can't really cope and the animals aren't looked after the best.
Maybe a word would be in order, for the animals' sake - next time she comes to you for coffee
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
She sounds like one of those ladies you get on the rescue programmes -heart of gold, but can't really cope and the animals aren't looked after the best.
Maybe a word would be in order, for the animals' sake - next time she comes to you for coffee
the chances of her comeing to me for coffee is well zilch. she dont go out.she even has all her shopping delivered.
its up to her 2 teenage kids and the boyfriend to walk the dogs, (when they go out )
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Sorry I can understand what your saying, but it really sounds as if a word is needed. My thought we're Oh! those poor animals, life's not nice in dirt....would it make any difference if her children were spoken too, would they make an effort to clean up. Poor you, looks like your torn between friendship and putting up with the smell. Hope you enjoyed your bath......
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 12:36 PM
she always has been an untidy person. (we all have our moments) but i think there was a carpet but it was smotherd in dog hairs. it would take a bomb to sort that lot out.
id be embarrassed for anyone to see my place if it was that bad.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
she always has been an untidy person. (we all have our moments) but i think there was a carpet but it was smotherd in dog hairs. it would take a bomb to sort that lot out.
id be embarrassed for anyone to see my place if it was that bad.
Oh yuck, I hoover every day cause Dougal sheds enough hair to coat another dog or three. I couldn't leave it like that, it would drive me nuts.