Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 07:25 PM

Does anyone here

I have done a few companion shows with Skye and Beau although they have done very well at them . ., I was wondering if anyone else does limit shows and other big proper shows with there boxers xxdk
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Can't talk for the Boxer people but it is common practice to take youngsters to companion shows to get them used to the ring and loads of strange shape and coloured dogs around. Most if not all companion show judges are show judges so if you do well in the pedigree classes that is a good sign your dog may be well received in the pucker show ring.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks Pita , Beau won best in show and best puppy two years running ,And Skye won her class for her age group ,She came second in best in show
And my niece Zb daughter won best junior handler with Beau , And her sister won with zoeybeau dog rinty in his classes as well and best junior handler xxdk
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:35 PM
They are good results because as I said most the dog in the breed classes will be show dogs so it may be worth you having a go at an open show, you will enjoy seeing all the other boxers if nothing else.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Pita View Post
They are good results because as I said most the dog in the breed classes will be show dogs so it may be worth you having a go at an open show, you will enjoy seeing all the other boxers if nothing else.
I have been pondering it for a while to be honest , But I worry my babies have not got what it takes to go in open show xxdk
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
I have been pondering it for a while to be honest , But I worry my babies have not got what it takes to go in open show xxdk
Eh ? DK I thought you bred your dogs ! If not I'm truly sorry but I'm sure you said you had !! (unless I'm having yet another brain fart, wouldn't be the first today )
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Does not matter and you will not know unless you try, but reckon they can't be too bad if you have done the winning you have at companion show
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Eh ? DK I thought you bred your dogs ! If not I'm truly sorry but I'm sure you said you had !! (unless I'm having yet another brain fart, wouldn't be the first today )
Not sure the connection Malady can you explain or perhaps it is me who has slipped a gear !
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Malady View Post
I have had a litter from Skye , But not from Beau xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Pita View Post
Does not matter and you will not know unless you try, but reckon they can't be too bad if you have done the winning you have at companion show
Thanks Pita xxdk
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >