Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Hope the hair went well Kazz.
No enquiries about the car yesterday or today so far June.
Moyra have you tried taking some natural yoghurt I think I have read somewhere it helps when taking ab's.
Luckily June never really had a chewing furniture or house dog challenging in other ways especially Dillon.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 12:20 PM
No Lynn, do not eat yoghurt at any time but might be worth a try if it helps!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Oh no Zen...bad Poopie!!!!!
Lynn...no calls, what are you going to do for amusement now then? had to laugh at the top...i did it the other week and didn't clock it until bed time...i had been off all over
Moyra, i think the side effects may get easier throughout the course of drugs....the yogurt helps replace the good bacteria, it should be live yogurt though and usually you continue after the course of antibiotics is finished
Sue, hope you got the jumper picked up o.k
Nippy, hope your throat is o.k...maybe you swallowed a spider Lol
Mandy, i understand completely how Tony feels as i did the same thing...was signed of for 6 weeks and i lasted 10 days Lol
been to the Drs and they gave me sleeping pills, i have them for a few days to try and get me back into a pattern of sleep
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Have you tried the priobotic drinks (Yakult) Moyra, when I was reacting badly to the osteoporosis meds they really helped, but gave up on the meds eventually
Before I went out on the bone run, I went outside to check on everyone and hand out bones, and guess who had made a start on the floor - AGAIN not a lot, but enough for me to know she had been there. Cleared the mess, found a piece of wood to put over the massive hole, because next thing someone will put their leg in it and break it most probably then put matting back, then put housebricks along the side where the hole is. Came home and nothings been moved .... as yet that is. Alun going to try and come over next week, all depends on the weather. He's trying to do the brickwork on the conservatory and the weather is not helping matters. Not mentioned what she's started doing to him, will show him when he arrives to do the pointing and see if I can get him to do the breeze block model earlier than planned. Not heard from Katherine as yet though.
Griff, hoping you get your sleep back
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Hoping the sleep patterns start working out griff.
Oh dear June you will laugh about all this when she is about 5.

Just had a phone call to amuse me. Not. Some silly woman speaking to fast I managed to catch the last words solicitor so made her repeat herself. Something about the car crash I have had in the last two years. Put the phone down.
Also decided to join a couple of ancestry sites decided to start digging into my biological mother. Her birth certificate eludes me still but have found her marriage certificate and the name of the man she was married to I knew his name already his name is on my birth certificate but he wasn't my dad according to all the records anyway.
Will start on mum and dad they will probably be easier. Plus they are my family. Getting to the age again where I would like to delve back into my biological roots and see if I can answer a few questions.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 02:03 PM
I got quite far back on my Dad's side, but it got confused on my mum's side as I was sidetracked by several similar families, found the right one eventually, keep meaning to go back and start again with them. My dads side is quite interesting, I knew he was from Luton originally, and I was always told we went back to Judge Jeffrey's the Hanging Judge at the Bloody Assizes, and Jeffrey is a family name that crops up a lot. Well I got back to the 1700's and Jeffreys starts appearing, never went any further with it as I started on my mums side then and it got complicated
I know what I went through with Cariad and Lona, they were a nightmare for a very long time, Mabs and Kesh haven't been that bad, but looks like the wood eating trait is alive and well within Zen
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 02:09 PM
It does my head in June when it gets confusing.
Dillon's breeder always says to new owners they make lovely pets when they get to 5. She isn't wrong Dillon is 5 in November and he is now a joy to have around. Thank goodness he doesn't have any wood eating traits.
Digging holes and ruining the garden yes.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 02:33 PM
If mine could dig in the garden, they would. They dig massive trenches on the riverbank though, and would make a real mess of my plants, luckily I can keep them separate, they walk through the garden, they lay on the grass, then they come through the house to their bit
If Zen is still eating wood at 5 years old she may not make the 5th birthday
According to the weather forecast (BBC) it was due to start raining about 1pm and be torrential during the afternoon. So I went off onto the bone run early, not fancying driving back in heavy rain. A few spots of rain on my windscreen on the way back, that was it. It has clouded over and is grey, but no rain.
Weather forecast still saying we are having heavy rain, but where is it, which poor souls are at this very moment being drowned
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Not sure it isn't raining here in Norfolk but expecting some. The sun has gone in and its overcast but then again it may well blow over hoping so.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2016, 02:57 PM
If it hadn't forecast heavy rain the girls could have gone out for a walk, too late now, but it is annoying
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »