Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2016, 04:32 PM
That would be my luck to griff.
Oh June fingers crossed its straight forward for Zen.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 04:32 PM
No way with ironing, I buy materials that after washing just hang on the line and don't need ironing. I hang them up straight away. My sheets and pillow cases are all folded neatly and into the airing cupboards so need no ironing either.

June, poor Zen, do hope Katharine can help her and that it is nothing too serious.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2016, 04:36 PM
I keep thinking, she's eating well, she's grown really tall recently, full of life, jumping up at the door and wanting to play. Very loving and easy going, so surely there can't be anything badly wrong, otherwise it would show up in her demeanour and behaviour or she'd be off her food. If there was a lot of pain in her back, then she wouldn't jump up at the door would she.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 04:45 PM
She's a bit of an enigma June, you wouldn't think so if she was in that much pain.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 05:19 PM
TW...do you have any metacam in? Our vet gives that routinely before rimadyl, I always keep a bottle in if I can in case anyone harms themselves. I do hope it is a lingering bit of soreness and can be got on top of
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 05:47 PM
At least he is speaking to you Griff and is offering you a lift anywhere you need if he is off work so fingers crossed.

Good luck Lynn with the footpath I bet as has been said he was hoping no-one would complain and then it would be his for nothing.

Don't like iron either Moyra so get it out of the way as quickly as possible

Poor Zen do hope it is nothing serious and only soreness. I had an Afghan who had to have a disc removed and then scar tissue built up. She couldn't walk far as in being taken out but could potter round our field for hours. Also she could jump up on the furniture, grooming table and put her feet on the work tops. Was told it used different muscles. As long as she wasn't walked she needed no pain relief which was good.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2016, 06:09 PM
She's only 13 months Sue, could understand it if she was one of the older ones, you expect things to happen, but not with a youngster. I'm bracing myself for something bad I think
Griff, Katherine doesn't want her to have anything because if she doesn't feel any pain she'll be even dafter than she is now, so at least she'll not overdo it. Whatever it is doesn't seem to affect her in the slightest during her daily life, she may limp but doesn't act like its due to pain. Real mystery it is.
Just had a vid of Taran out on a ride with the horses on the Welsh mountains, trotting alongside without a care in the world
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 07:36 PM
I wonder what is ailing her??
Been to training, one of the rescue dogs was in, gosh she was lovely an EBT x SBT
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
If the stupid man had done it all properly none of us would be complaining but he clearly doesn't want us anywhere near it at all. I don't do bullies as he is about to find out. Beth has offered to come along too if she is available.
Hi Lynn, he sounds a bit like the neanderthal on one side of us, forced us to put in a new fence not on the boundary line but a metre or so on our side 'cos he didn't want anyone touching his fence

When you've sorted your muppet out perhaps you could pop down here and do the same for my neighbour
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
this is the latest bloggy thing.
Thanks Brenda, I do usually have a quick look
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >