View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Car now off the road with its for sale sign June and never fear will not be offering viewings or test drives till weekends.Promise I won't give my address Dillon is to precious apart from anything else.
griff treat em mean keep em keen. Not sure if it works I'm to much of a softie to of tried it. Hope its not to long a wait for a call back.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2016, 09:27 AM
Just be pleasant Griff and see what he has to say for himself. It may be that he was being honest saying he was watching a film, i.e. not wanting to get into conversation! Wish i could be more like that sometimes, missed most of the telly I wanted to watch on Saturday because I'm too nice to say anything, and last night was appalling TV wise and could and would have talked to anyone!
Big black cloud appeared and the heavens opened, saying dry with cloud on the forecast, will have to wait and see now which way its going to go before I venture out.
Hope everything settles down Griff and the flare up calms down. Does Steve know about it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 10:02 AM
Do you know what....that never even crossed my mind about your being on your own selling the car Lynn
TW, yes he knows i am ill...i couldn't hide it yesterday as i felt rough...doesn't know the full extent of things, just knows i have to do chemo and go on drips when i am dead bad...he asked if it would progress and i said yes....he seemed fine with it, just a bit surprised that i was so laid back about it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Good morning

Hopefully he is just being careful and not rushing into things Griff or is digesting the extent of your illness and whether he could cope. Hugs to you and hope your consultant rings soon and you can get sorted again.

Hope the washing manages t get dry Moyra and the day improves for you.

Good luck with the car Lynn and hopefully someone offers a decent price quickly. Take care with your answers though and as said weekend viewings only.

Pleased you had a good ay yesterday Gordon.

Overcast with drizzle earlier but now dry. Teazle walked and monthly shop done and put away. Having a quick coffee before heading out for a carvery, can't be bothered cooking today

Have a good day and take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Enjoy your lunch Sue, don't blame you not cooking
still no call from the consultant, i have stuff i want to do but daren't move in case the phone goes
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2016, 11:23 AM
It never occurred to me in the beginning griff I have usually had the boys around and Gorden coming home evenings. It would probably be fine but best not to take chances. Do hope the phone goes soon annoying having to hang around for a call. For you that is not me.
Enjoy the carvery Sue.

I phoned the highways people again this morning to see what the progress is on the footpath re-direction. Got through to someone who actually deals with it today and a very interesting conversation. He was not amused at the changes. He said firstly the county council would need to ascertain if he owned the land he has blocked off and if he has then he would have to negotiate the change of direction and of course make safe what he has done and have it signed off.
He has put geese and ducks there now along with chickens Paul and Beth and the dogs and children walked along there Sunday later than us we saw none they saw them and they chased them especially Phoebe.
The council guy is going to get someone to ring me back and they like to meet the person phoning at the site to point out where the changes have happened.
If the stupid man had done it all properly none of us would be complaining but he clearly doesn't want us anywhere near it at all. I don't do bullies as he is about to find out. Beth has offered to come along too if she is available.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 12:11 PM
For those of you who are a fan this is the latest bloggy thing.
Hope you are all having a great day. Sun is shining and quite warm.

http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 12:38 PM
Good for you Lynn and all the people fighting him, not on really is it? lets hope the council either make him put it back how it was or put it right so it is safe and everyone has access
Brenda, some good advice there....especially the grass seeds, they are a nightmare!!! i am so lucky that mine have sort coats
Consultant rung, i have to put my steroids back up to 5mg every day and if that doesn't work 7.5mg....fed up!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2016, 01:21 PM
Oh sorry to hear that griff.
I think the council will be interested in the fact he hasn't applied for the change. A friend of ours who knows about these things he works for the environment agency or did till he retired but keeps a hand in part time told me to pursue it as you have to have permission and it costs £1500.
We shall see but like I said I can't abide bullies he is making it now especially putting the geese there uncomfortable for the villagers to use. He wants it all to himself. Well guess what mate you won't get it without a fight if you get it at all.
We are not sure why he doesn't fence off his orchard to costly maybe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Fair play to you Lynn, if he wants to change it he should pay like other people have to
Just seen Steve when I was out and I was over the road, he waved and I asked if he had fell out with me....he said no and he will call me...so we shall see
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >