View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Hello all back from Essex. Nice afternoon lovely lunch and Gorden has some nice pressies Lauren chose them for him.
Joel is doing ok going to school and baulking against his mother when she decides to dictate. Like today she wanted him to pick up dog poop which he refused to do told her their her dogs.
He also said today he could live with Mark as he is 14 its his decision but as Mark told him at the moment he has nowhere for the both of them to live.
They are off out to Lauren's dad's this evening for an indian take away and Joel is going too. Mark was reluctant to ask Donna as she was game for a fight Tuesday which he didn't react too but she agreed he could go and be in by 10.
Lauren pushed for it as she said if he goes home he will be miserable and its fathers day so he should be with you.
He loved Ardeche had a great time.
Also Gorden got a nice card from Tracey and the boys.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Families eh Lynn, still glad you had a nice day.
We had a flying visit from Paul and a phone call from Kathy with the news that her hubby has lost his job again we really didn't want to hear that
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Lovely news that Joel wants to live with his dad, would that change his chances of getting council accommodation now, particularly in the circumstances Joel is living in.
Nippy, thats awful about his job. They must be so worried, and so will you and Brian be as well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Lynn, i am so very very pleased that Joel has found his voice!!! and great he is telling his mum he knows his options
Nippy, so sorry to hear your SIL has lost his job
Sink is in...nightmare with the pipework...something will go right at some point i am sure, just washed my hair in the kitchen sink..like living at my old house this Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2016, 07:19 PM
Oh no Nippy Jen so sorry to read that news.
Not sure June Mark is maybe going to speak to cab, he is worried the situation he is in and if he and Joel try to sort something about his living conditions Joel may end up with neither of them.
Still a mess and worrying but better than it was. Holiday soon will try to get Joel here for a while as Mark will be covering for work most of the school holidays may be able to get Owen too as Lauren won't be here.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Evening all - late dinner this evening so just popped on to catch up ceteras.
Visit went well, obligations now fulfilled, miserable old sod looks as if he will go on forever.
Griff - see you have got that sink-ing feeling! Sorry about that one - couldn't resist it! lol !
Back later - have a pleasant evening everybody.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2016, 08:22 PM
Hahaha, LG...would give you a quick slap if I could lol. Pleased the visit went well and I hope the mem wasn't upset by anything he said
Lynn, would be lovely for you to have the boys for a bit...must be a difficult situation for you all to be in
Walked the pups, kota threw herself in the deepest puddle she could find lol drags was good though
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
we have wild garlic in our woods and I love walking through there and smelling it
Hi Griff, research got a bit delayed today due to other stuff Fact is LG maybe right, it could be wild garlic, I will find out for sure.

Thanks once again to all who passed on good wishes for Rianna, she is definately a bit brighter to day, we decided not to take her on the walk so I just went with Casey. This evening she ate about half of her bowl, had some doggy doughnuts and sausage rolls (Markies) which she likes.

Griff I seem to be behind on the boyfriend saga, I've seen you mention Steve but now everyones talking about you getting together, bring me up to date please
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-06-2016, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Have a look here Losos. I had some just appear in my garden a few years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphytum_officinale
Thanks for the link Jenny, the leafs look similar but I don't recall seeing the flowers, gosh I really will have to get down there and sort this out meant to go today but other things took priority, maybe tommorrow.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
You'll be able to smell it before you see it if it is wild garlic Harvey.
Not me June, I am what in current PC speak would be described as 'nasaly challenged' in other words I can hardly smell anything, in fact if I can smell it then everyone else will be ecstatic (If it's a good smell) or throwing up (If it's bad) My wife is always saying to me "What's that smell" to which I (truthfully) reply "Sorry dearest, can't smell anything" drives her absolutely mad but what can I do
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >