Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Afternoon all.

Moyra are you the regular daily thread starter ? you are doing a good job.
Lynn - how is everything - Has Gordon landed a job closer to home now?
Tumbleweed
The sofa looks really good you would never notice it had been repaired.
Sue L We walked with not a soul about this morning it was and is lovely.
Griff Grin and bear it with your brother.....

Nippy Yes it is summer just no one appears to have told the weather Gods...
Brenda1 I am not a fan well did not do not think I am
of large dogs but went to Crufts this year with eldest niece and she adores simply adores.....Leonbergers went to discover dogs bit and they all lean...........I was standing there minding my own business while Katie interrogated the ladies on the stand and hugged all the dogs....... ....when all of a sudden the lady said to me "YOU LOOK SENSIBLE" "have a leonberger" and handed me a lead complete with large dog...while she swopped the other dogs around. Next thing I know I had two leads two dogs and being questioned by the general public...........on leonbergers......must say they are nice the dogs in particular were/are very impressive......
tawneywolf how is everything going with the pack?

A nice day here got 3 machines of washing done and on line by 7.30am Took Cassie out for a nice run and then came back to marmite and toast with coffee. Popped out to Sainsbury's then came back and brought washing in and off to the farm shop......full house for lunch tomorrow....15 so lots of preferences ...so beef, gammon, chicken and wait for it sausages for one. Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sweet-corn, mash, roast parsnips and potatoes, cheese sauce,
stuffing, gravy and of course Yorkshire pudding. Could have a couple of eaters who have some of everything........ most pick and mix.
Just made two cheese cakes for pudding, one lemon and one mandarin oranges.

Off out for a BBQ tonight hope the weather holds out.....
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Hi jazz and everyone...he is here, could kill him all ready...15minutes in!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Afternoon everyone who has followed.
Very chilly here too Nippy Jen, our neighbour had her gloves on to get the bus to go shopping.
Makes you wonder June don't think I can be bothered to argue the case with them had enough of chasing people to last me a lifetime in the last 21/2 years.
Enjoy your well earned siesta.
griff oh no hope things improve for you.
Sofa looking good and very comfy.
We love our big dogs brenda.
Hi Kazz no Gorden still working away all week. Bit of a nightmare really.
Love Leonbergers. Shame you couldn't of popped them in your pocket.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Hi Kazz, all girls are fine, but a little older
Oh Griff, don't do anything you'll regret, bite your tongue and sit on your hands
So quiet here, I want to nod off,probably will. Stuff needs doing in the garden and was going to have an hour in there, but nice and comfy on the couch
Lynn, its all upside down, usually its colder here Not complaining though,could have done walks without my fleece on I think, mind you I did have their rake in one pocket, ball in another and front door keys in trakkie bottom pocket and phone in another trakkie bottom pocket
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Believe me Lynn Katie tried.........
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Good news about the car Lynn but as has been said should have been done before it was sold.

You are going to be busy tomorrow Kazz just ope you aren't too tired to enjoy it

Done second walk and still no one think they are all watching the football Although overcast it is warmer out than in

Used to board 2 Ridgebacks and as long as you told them what to do and not ask they were fine. Lovely dogs as are Leonbergers
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2016, 04:25 PM
He has gone.....I took the dogs out so got out for 1/2hour to cool down. Dogs were quite good considering they have only seen him about 5times
It was really cold here earlier but has gone quite warm now
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Kaz, when I have a full house they have whatever meat I cook .....except my youngest grand-daughter who will only eat sausages. So I always cook her sausages, I'm not sure why they say I spoil her
We always liked bigger dogs too but when Mo was ill (Greyhound/Saluki) we had such trouble lifting her into and out of the car that we said from now on, only small ones. Now we only like JRT size
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-06-2016, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Hoping Rianna is OK, she was eating comfrey for a reason, and I think with her not being so clever you need to find out what the reason is.
Thanks June and Moyrs, Griff, Sue and all who have asked about Rianna.

She was able to get in the car this morning, we did a short walk, but this evening she was not eating too much. She is sleeping soundly now, her breathing a tad faster than I would like but she does walk OK it's just the lowering of the back legs to sit or lie down that seems a bit of a problem for her.

I think we'll visit the vet on Monday to ask about the eating comfrey thing and to get her checked over.

As most of you know it's so hard to see a dog slowing down and when they go off their food I've always thought that was sure indicator that something is not right.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
He has gone.....I took the dogs out so got out for 1/2hour to cool down. Dogs were quite good considering they have only seen him about 5times
That was a short visit It does help if you can get away from people and just enjoy your dogs company I hope you are both still talking
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >