Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Great news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 11:59 PM
She is here, she is at my sister's and she looks nothing like her pics!!!!!

I welled up at my first sight of her (flap flap all teary)..... she's beautiful and a true Mali. She's busy and stressed at the moment but she did come to me and at first gave me nose nudges on my neck to see what I thought of it, then later did the whole Mali hug thing and smothered me in kisses.

She has a name too - she is Rue! As in Kanga (my sister said she looks like a Dingo) but the herb spelling. It's good, it's easy it's different from Merlin and Cuba's names and it will work.

Very loving girl with a lot to give, a tad too interested in Jennie's ferrets and tropical fish - she started trying to stab the fish through the glass with her nose lol... mmmm it might be a problem with Cuba cat in future but forewarned is forearmed and at least Cuba is dog savvy.

I'm on Belgian Cloud Nine tonight! Pics soon I promise
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Wonderful news. I can't wait to see pics of Rue (love the name) and hear more about how she is settling in. What does Merlin think of her?
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 11:26 AM
So happy its worked out this way for Rue!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3