View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 08:47 PM
HEY!! He will be back, try not too worry too much, its early days for Cats, really it is.
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Fingers crossed he comes home soon.

One of my dad's cats snuck out last year. She was gone for a week and my dad was devastated. He woke up one morning to find her curled up at the end of the bed - they had forgotten to lock the front door and the clever girl had let herself in!

He's in my thoughts, Lynne, and I really hope he comes back home soon.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Cats will be cats......he will turn up hun xxxxxxxxxxxx positive of it.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 01:13 PM
I keep hoping for some good news in here If you're sitting down with a cuppa Lynn, and the boiler is all sorted, what about ringing all those rescues again, and don't forget the dog warden coz mine is inundated with cats at the moment just to gee them up??? YOu never know Lynn, they might have been busy too, and he might have slipped their net? Good luck anyways, I'll keep popping in to see if he's back home safe and sound, which I'm sure he will soon.xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 07:17 AM
Just letting you know ''still positive vibes from here''.........hope today is the day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Thanks all, still no sign. Will be ringing round the rescues etc., again today just to check. It has been 2 weeks today.
I have a gut feeling I won't see him again and the rest of the Family are feeling that way too.
He was our special needs cat, frightened of his own shadow, never strayed before loved his food and home comforts. Hated strangers.
I hope he does turn up but I feel he won't. This is so out of character.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thanks all, still no sign. Will be ringing round the rescues etc., again today just to check. It has been 2 weeks today.
I have a gut feeling I won't see him again and the rest of the Family are feeling that way too.
He was our special needs cat, frightened of his own shadow, never strayed before loved his food and home comforts. Hated strangers.
I hope he does turn up but I feel he won't. This is so out of character.
Sorry to hear this Lynn, I've been watching the thread and checking each time you add anything, just in case its good news. I have everything crossed that your feelings are wrong on this occasion. xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Sorry to hear this Lynn, I've been watching the thread and checking each time you add anything, just in case its good news. I have everything crossed that your feelings are wrong on this occasion. xxx
Thanks Sheree I hope they are too.
Thing is I have had him nearly 16 years and I know his ways, and before when he has had a sulk, he has only gone to he little bit of waste land next door to the house and for no more than a day, and when you walk by he lets you know he is there by yowling at you or if you call his name answering and all he needs is a little persuasion then he comes home and demands all the attention he can get.
This is the third house he has lived in with us,(2 moves) and even then he has never dissapeared like this.
So I am not holding out for any miracles because I feel very strongly if he was able too he would be home by now.
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-11-2008, 07:52 AM
Sorry if this has already been mentioned in this thread, but have you asked all your neighbours to check their garden sheds and garages? If he is nervous he may just hide away quietly and not make a sound. It's the not knowing that is the worst My thoughts are with you xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 08:03 AM
If somebody has taken him in, there is every chance he cant come home. you know what people are like when they have a new Cat, they dont let it out for a few weeks! When he is able, he will come home.
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 >