Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2016, 07:36 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, February 22

Good Morning all, Haven't taken Amber out yet, doesn't look very nice out there. Think it may still be drizzling. Still I don't think it is too cold. I hear the north has some more nasty weather so please look after yourselves up there. LG plenty of rest and hot liquids.

Hope Dex is improving daily and pleased that Rosie is much better.

Ronnie O'Sullivan did well last night and won another title beating the Australian.

Hope everyone that is under the weather are feeling better this morning. I am still suffering earache because of bad sinuses.

Have a good day all, take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Good morning Moyra and everyone.
Grey and dismal here, just been to the paper shop and I felt quite damp when I got back.
I'm going to clear up all the mess from yesterdays shenanigans and the go to visit my BiL who is still in hospital
Take care everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Morning Moyra and Nippy and all to follow. Just to say I am still looking in but nothing changes much here so I don't seem to have much to say. The weather is grey and raining here. Very fine wet stuff. LG get well soon. My friend is still poorly and she has had it about the same length of time. Three weeks usually for flu to go properly if you are sensible and don't do too much.
Take Care all and keep well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2016, 09:24 AM
Cold and dry here with bright sunshine, we'll get a nice walk in today, kids are back at school, although never saw anyone last week like I normally do, was prepared though, with Kesh on a long line.
Got to go for lpg later on and kitchen floor will need mopping, thats about it really.
How did the training classes go on Saturday, Brenda
Nippy, you put your feet up after the hectic weekend you've had
Hoping Blue is sorted out today, Moyra. If you've not charged the battery for a long time and not used him, I think you will need another battery. Could be wrong on that one, Griff is the expert on this type of stuff
Hows Dex this morning by the way, Griff, has he eaten anything at all or is it back to the vets.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Hi June, Had Saturday off, start again next Saturday. We always have a Saturday off inbetween courses so that we can sort numbers etc. More new pups next week. Cockapoos seem to be the norm at the mo. Sometime ago it was Shepherds, then Goldies then Collies, on the other end of the scale we had Chihuahuas and now Cockapoos.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Morning all
Hope Blue gets sorted for you Moyra
Nippy hope your BIL is getting better
Hi Brenda
TW, thanks for asking...nope not eating properly at all so will be calling the vet today but will wait for an appointment with Conor as i need his eyes checking again and conor was the one who saw them before so he can sort it...also he is the one who knows Dex the best so will know all his little tricks to avoid being examined Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Dex cat is booked in tomorrow at 9.30, conor isn't consulting today so that was the soonest we could do
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Well that is one trip to the dump with some of the wood (far pile in the photo posted before) and now it is rain stopped play. Also did the shopping with OH on the way back.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Hi all,
Am at work early today, starting at 1.30 but got to get ready soon as I've got to call at Tony's gran to drop something off.
Feel stuffy headed but hope it goes off, Rosie is fine now, lauryn will take her out glad Dex has an appointment with Conor tomorrow
Hi Brenda
Hope you can sort Blue Moyra
Right see you all tonight
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Have a good day at work Mandy...hope there aren't too many weirdos about Lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >